[A] Garrosh for heirlooms, Sundays @ 9pm EST

Ravenholdt
Dear Ravenholdt,

Garrosh has a guaranteed heirloom drop between now and WoD (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16365526/smash-%E2%80%98n-grab-bonus-chance-to-get-your-heirloom-from-garrosh-10-14-2014).

Join us every Sunday at 9pm EST (6pm PST) as we kill Garrosh. Whisper me (BattleTag: Cayreth#1709) or Hegel (BatteTag: Rose#1862) for invites.

Note that these raids fill up quickly, so please be prompt.
What will be the minimum ilvl requirement Mr.Cayreth, Gnome Overlord, sir?
10/16/2014 09:10 AMPosted by Luoma

With a guild tag like yours, there isn't one. ;)

The primary purpose of this run is to hang out with guild members and friends that don't normally raid or RBG with us, and to get them their heirloom weapons. We wanted to open this run up to the Ravenholdt community, because we enjoy making new friends.

A dozen or so of mythically-geared Indelis will be there to make sure we meet all gear-check requirements.
I am enjoying you all more and more, I will continue to up Luoma's gear score and get myself signed up for the run. I'll even bring Ottis.
I'll need to practice and then whisper you.
I can try to lolheal on Lhilu...
I'm interested!! Very interested! Please let me come!! :(
10/16/2014 09:10 AMPosted by Luoma

Hmmm Did you not slander the Great Tauren and Gnomish races....I say you treat us to a nice "Rabbit Stew" and all is forgiven.

*sharpens knives and smiles at Ottis"

Holy Heck...Mock you need help with that mog. Let me know if you need help.
I'd also like to tag along if my iLvL isn't too much of an issue.
Thanks for your interest everybody.

All who expressed interest in this thread should get a whisper from me between 9 and 9:15 pm EST.
Sadly I will be on duty. I tip my hat to you guys and gals for assisting others around ya. I only ask...that the hunters in the group MD to a certain person I call Mr. "Chinwhiskers."

A small clue as to who he is...well he has this very odd fetish with dead rabbits...the bloody fool talks to them.
I may be interested going with Nipo.
Hopefully this went well for you guys...I had a great time dealing with Drama, Stupidity and a new recruit for a beat partner....

It was a long night.
Sorry I had to turn some of you guys away tonight. Between Indelis and close Indelifriends, we filled to 30 (with 6 standbys) in less than a minute after starting the invites.

We are going to keep killing Garrosh every Sunday around the same time, so keep whispering me around 8:50-9pm EST and I can let you know if there are open spots.

Again, I'm really sorry for being overbooked!
10/19/2014 10:19 PMPosted by Cayreth

Well, folks have another 3 weeks to get in on this. Also, congratulations to all the folks who got their heirlooms and achieves last night!
Thanks for getting us all in that you could. Look at all my new mismatched shinies! Good bunch, enjoyed it.
10/19/2014 07:37 PMPosted by Feloniousbob
Hopefully this went well for you guys...I had a great time dealing with Drama, Stupidity and a new recruit for a beat partner....

It was a long night.

Oh lord... sounds like endless fun. =\ Hopefully, you weren't tasered in the process. >.<
10/19/2014 07:37 PMPosted by Feloniousbob

It was a long night.

Oh lord... sounds like endless fun. =\ Hopefully, you weren't tasered in the process. >.<

Sht...I paid good money to my "shrink" to forget that.
I'll have to try again next week. ;)
10/19/2014 10:19 PMPosted by Cayreth

I forgive you, but only because you're a gnome.