No quest reward for The Iron Invasion

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 34 Next
10/14/2014 09:24 PMPosted by Krenk
Here's the thing.

I did the quests on Krenk, with no gear under 528 ILevel, no drops.

I did them on Gassum, my Human Hunter, who is mostly 522 PvP gear, I got a ring, Cloak, necklace and trinket.

I'm no mod, I'm no game-maker, but it seems the game is saying 'You've outgeared this, no need for drops for you!" which I SINCERELY hope does not make it to the Warlords Expac as I love grinding to full level and then coming and doing the quests and picking Transmog gear out of my quest rewards.

This toon's iLvL is 517, so I'm not sure. If your 522 iLvL hunter received gear, I would think this toon would as well.
It's a matter of WHEN you did the quests, not your ilevel. Almost all of my 90s are in partial Timeless gear, between 470-480.
10/14/2014 09:23 PMPosted by Prella
It was a bug...the quest rewards were accidentally set to require L100 at first, so they didn't show up as rewards.

Correct. That it what seems to have happened. As I understand it the quests originally did not have rewards, that was hotfixed and then the rewards were a little out of reach (i.e. LVL 100). That was fixed again and they should be awarding correctly.

I'm trying to find out more information now.
I also got no rings, trinkets or any other rewards for the chain.

Character: Reppoc
Server: Uther

Did the quest chain around noon-1pm PST.
Same for me. Gold, pet and title only. No other rewards.

Nephe - Caelestrasz. Did the quests earlier (around 10:30am AEDT)
No rewards on:

Telyr - Moon Guard
Kaelestys - Moon Guard.

around 8-9 pm est.

They were upgrades, too.
Same here didnt get the rewards. kagrarnin and waylord here :(
10/14/2014 09:44 PMPosted by Vrakthris
It was a bug...the quest rewards were accidentally set to require L100 at first, so they didn't show up as rewards.

Correct. That it what seems to have happened. As I understand it the quests originally did not have rewards, that was hotfixed and then the rewards were a little out of reach (i.e. LVL 100). That was fixed again and they should be awarding correctly.

Quick question please i think we all wanna know this: Will we be given the items we were not recieved for completing the quest? or will we have to do it on another 90 and hope we get them?
No Rewards on this toon and Ashton-Wyrmrest Accord, just Gold.
I did not receive any of the quest rewards either (minus the pet).

Quest was completed around 7pm central time on Tuesday.
I wasn't aware there was other awards. I did it today after the Blackwater Raiders servers went live around 2:30 CST. I got gold , pet, and title.
The same thing happened to me on this character, Dru, on Kul Tiras.
So, if we already did the questline and got no rewards (except for the pet and the title), will there be a way to obtain them? or at least redo the quests so we can get em?

Good, at least we're getting somewhere. How are we supposed to get the quest rewards if we've already completed the quest chain?

Edit: Because I do not intend to play another character. This is the character that I am focused on, therefore the character that I would really like the proper rewards given to.
Had the same thing happen. Just saw my roommate get a reward from the quests, but through the entire thing I only got gold and the pet.
10/14/2014 09:47 PMPosted by Smokedabluh
Quick question please i think we all wanna know this: Will we be given the items we were not recieved for completing the quest? or will we have to do it on another 90 and hope we get them?

This is a very VITAL question to some players. Some of us have raw 90s or just a few junker pieces we haven't replaced yet.

It's not a matter of "its just a 515, who cares?", its a matter of boosters, raw 90s and people with spotty gear.
10/14/2014 10:09 PMPosted by Chilton

Good, at least we're getting somewhere. How are we supposed to get the quest rewards if we've already completed the quest chain?

Indeed.
did the quests at around the hotfix times.. never got any rewards. Kinda sad D:
Sure am glad i only did the questline on 1 alt this afternoon.. Sure was surprised / pissed when i did the 2nd about an hour ago and saw the rewards :(