Good job Blizzard (I'm serious)

General Discussion
I just wanted to say that as much as people are complaining, I personally like the WoD pre-patch.

More convenient UI, great new models, dear god do my action bars look cleaner, lots of useless spells gone (some nice ones too, but hey, we can't have everything we want), and tons of other stuff.

Yes there are things that aren't really working 100% properly, but considering how much they had to change/fix/remove/add this pre-patch, I would say they did a fairly good job, and are working hard on what is off.

+1 Blizz
Contrary to popular belief, this is actually one of the better pre-patches.
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! lol
Fan boys are just the worst. They are not big fans of critical thinking.
Despite the hiccups, I appreciate all the hard work. Internet rage is expected for everything these days.

Good job Blizzard. Keep going!
10/16/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Wallbanger

Actually people who think being cynical is cool and somehow makes you look smart are the worst.

Never appreciating something for what it is and looking for flaws in everything because that's what everyone else does, does not make you appear intelligent.

It makes you whinny sheep.
10/16/2014 10:23 AMPosted by Clarcus
I just wanted to say that as much as people are complaining, I personally like the WoD pre-patch.

More convenient UI, great new models, dear god do my action bars look cleaner, lots of useless spells gone (some nice ones too, but hey, we can't have everything we want), and tons of other stuff.

Yes there are things that aren't really working 100% properly, but considering how much they had to change/fix/remove/add this pre-patch, I would say they did a fairly good job, and are working hard on what is off.

+1 Blizz

I agree, people just are finding things to !@#$% and complain about. Its a pretty good patch.
I'm disturbed by Fury changes but love the various UI changes and other additions. I'm very excited for WoD, even if I end up rolling a different main.

This is not an actual argument, just a put-down.

I do like many things in this prepatch; the quality of life improvements are vast. Despite the QQ over AA, I quite like the new rendering engine. The stat squish, well, I'm pretty much used to it. My frost mage rotation is a bit meh, but my rogue is having a blast. I thought the intro quest to WoD was too short and supremely unchallenging, even on low-geared alts. The UBRS preview was kinda meh - three bosses and no real resolution or storytelling, just "whack these bosses, yo".

So while it's a mixed bag, overall I'm pretty happy and looking forward to WoD.
They're doing a great job, The fact I don't disconnect every few minutes is a massive success so far as major patches. Much as I pick on their programmers / techs, they're doing great considering how much this code monster has grown. They'll get it worked out.
10/16/2014 10:44 AMPosted by Darkprofit
They're doing a great job, The fact I don't disconnect every few minutes is a massive success so far as major patches. Much as I pick on their programmers / techs, they're doing great considering how much this code monster has grown. They'll get it worked out.

This. Despite all the hiccups, the fact that we can play is key.
The launch event was eh and the stat squash still has some rough edges BUT I will say that it gave me some fun challenging times in low level dungeons, I really like the new outline on quest items and the performance increase if terrific.

The sort bags button is nice, was using an addon just for that and its great to see the rarity outline around an item plus what grey items are just vendor trash by the coin icon.

Oh yes and of course more void storage and reagenets bank thank cripes.
Yeah I like 'my' model too.
10/16/2014 10:39 AMPosted by Spynebreaker

Actually people who think being cynical is cool and somehow makes you look smart are the worst.

Never appreciating something for what it is and looking for flaws in everything because that's what everyone else does, does not make you appear intelligent.

It makes you whinny sheep.

But if being miserable makes them happy...how're they happy if they're miserable?

I mean, you can't be happy if miserable...but...and...misery doesn't equal happy...and...

I think my brain just exploded O_O
10/16/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Deedaru
But if being miserable makes them happy...how're they happy if they're miserable?

I mean, you can't be happy if miserable...but...and...misery doesn't equal happy...and...

I think my brain just exploded O_O

So did mine.