586 Resto Shaman, LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Please consider Vintage - http://vintageraiding.com

We are looking for 1 resto shaman for Warlords. We raid 9 hours a week. Wed, Thurs, Mon from 8:30pm to 11:30pm est.

We are 14/14 heroic and finished US#112

We are on a high pop US Horde server with tons of strong raiding and always lots of pve and pvp activities going on.

We are only taking 1 resto Shaman for our healing core, so being very careful who we choose. If you have any questions, please contact me - Spinalcrack#1469

Would love to see you trial.

Cheers
www.worldofchimera.com

Currently looking for a Resto Shaman replacement for our 11/14 (pre 6.0) group.. forming from 10-20 man. We've been adding players to field mythic content for the upcoming expansion..

Please contact me directly i can answer any and ALL questions you may have..

our raid hours are friday / saturday 7:45-11 - 11:30

frozenwing#1670
I like to keep things simple =)
<Adept> is looking for raiders to fill a mythic roster. We raid fri/sat/monday from 9-12 EST. We have been raiding as a group of friends since ICC as the top 10 man on our server now looking to make that the top 20 man. ;)

Battletag: healshake#1586
Hey Hàlcyon,

Meliora[A] of Turalyon is recruiting for Mythic in WoD. We were 14/14H in SoO before 6.0. Our raid times are 8PM to 11PM EST on Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday.

For more information, feel free to contact me at Silvertwist#1630 or our GM (Thecheat#1820). You can also check us out at http://meliorawow.enjin.com/

Hope to talk to you soon!
Hey Hàlcyon!

I think <Business Class> could potentially be a excellent fit for you. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very, very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule, have had a myriad of #1 World parses throughout the years, and even meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and Blizzcon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players that also have a great community and atmosphere, apply to business class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. Our shared time together will be condensed and far more productive.

Warlords Strategic Plan

Business Class’ roster is currently built to support a Heroic Flex raid team. Our goal is to recruit up to a total of 24-26 raiding members in order to support Mythic raid progression. Members will be encouraged to level to 100 in a timely manner once the expansion releases in order to get a jump start on heroic dungeon farming and attain early access to flex raiding content.

Logistics

Heroic Flex raid team as a base for future 20-man mythic raiding. Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:15pm EST to 11:45pm EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Sr. Partner & Raid Coordinator) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator.

Krieg (27, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer.

Corexar (25, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant.

Visit raidbusinessclass.com to learn more!

My btag: ardoris#1809
Renégades is a Horde 10M raiding guild on Trollbane. We are currently server first, 14/14H in Siege of Orgrimmar (Realm First!). We are looking for a strong healer to fill the last spot in our WoD roster.

We raid on Saturday evenings from 7:00 - 10:30 p.m. EST and on Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449. :-)

Thank you for your consideration.
About Us: <Digital Addiction> is a 20-man weekend raiding guild on Shadow Council (Mountain Standard Time).

Our immediate need is a Hunter, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, healer (Holy Paladin/Healing Priest/Resto Shaman), but we're willing to take on other DPS as well (exception: Warlock, Warrior).

We're not a casual raiding guild (stating this due to it being a weekend raiding guild; people see us as casual sometimes). Each raider must maintain their character to maximize their output. Spec change is sometimes necessary depending on the fights (this means regemming as well as actually being able to play the spec on a competitive level). Everything is provided by the guild from repair to food, flasks, pots, enchants, gems for progression fights.

Progression:
T16: 14/14 [14/14 HM]

T15:
ToT: 12/12 [13/13 HM]

Raid Times:
Friday Night: 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST (4 hours)
Saturday Morning: 9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / Noon EST (4 hours)
Saturday Night: 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST (3 hours)

Recruitment Needs:
1 healer (Holy Paladin/Healing Priest/Resto Shaman, high)
1 Hunter (high)
1 Boomkin (high)
1 Spriest (high)
1 Feral (medium)
1 WW (medium)
1 exceptional Rogue (medium)
1 exceptional Ret (low)
1 exceptional Mage (low)

Successful candidates should be 18 years or older.

If you feel you are Digital Addiction material, send in an application on digitaladdiction.enjin.com
You can also check us out live on twitch.tv/digitaladdiction
If you have any questions, please feel free to add us: Reela#1821 or Tzemi#1584.

Live Stream: twitch.tv/digitaladdiction

**Reminder**
This is an adult raiding guild. There will be adult conversations with adult language in both guild chat and in mumble.
I'm working on building a solid 20 man guild for Mythic progression for WoD, and thus recruiting for core spots. I have a core of some competent players who I have played with for years and can attest to their skill and performance, along with some trials. As of now, none of these said players care about MoP, as it is the end of the expansion. Main reason we are starting to put together a guild is because content looks like it will finally be interesting again in WoD. Most of us have raided maintaining 300-500 world during 25 man ICC. We are recruiting for WoD only, and plan on simply getting ready for that. If you're interested, and competent players who do well, feel free to read my entire recruitment post on:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14881648211

Site for application is: stillprogressing.enjin.com

We are recruiting for CORE spots.
If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me.

We're not casual, and do not like to babysit.

Battletag: Archaic#1481
[Last Chapter] Zuluhed (linked with Andorhal, Scilla, and Ursin) is definitely interested in speaking with you.

Raid Size: 20M Mythic
Raid Times:
Team 1: Tues/Wedns/Thurs - 8:15pm - 11:15pm EST (Invites at 8:00)
Team 2: Saturday/Sunday - 8:00 - 11:30pm EST (Invites @ 7:50)
Team 3 (In development, led by 14/14H members): Tuesday/Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST*

***These times are not set in stone, and are subject to change as we are just forming this group for Warlords.

Warlords of Draenor Strategy:

Our current goal for Warlords is to have everyone who plans on raiding level to 100 as quickly and efficiently as possible. We are organizing groups for leveling via dungeons or quests on our forums. Also, we are making sure everyone is on the same page as far as gear goes, so that as a guild we can gear up as fast as possible to be prepared when raids start. We are going to jump into Mythic raiding as soon as it is available, and with our two groups (and possibly a third soon) we are looking forward to the competition of boss kills on our server.

A little about us:

Last Chapter is a guild that was formed at the end of Cataclysm with the goal of becoming a 25M Raiding guild in MoP, but also to be a place where PvP and old content/fun is had as well. The core of Last Chapter is a group that have played the game and been on the Zuluhed server since Vanilla or TBC. Most of us raided content when it was current from Vanilla all the way through most of Cataclysm, where many of us did take a step back for a variety of reasons. MoP turned out to be a pretty big success and we have created a raid team that is able to clear a complete tier on a limited raid schedule, while also enjoying ourselves outside of raid as well. We also created a second raid team during T16 (SoO) that is 12/14H (Pre Patch, and 13/14 Post Patch) 25m SoO and has been growing nicely and plans to be a competitive Mythic 20m team going forward as well. With the switch from 25m to 20m in Warlords we have started to build a second weekday 20m as our 25m roster had started to balloon and we wanted to retain the players who were no longer able to commit to 3 nights but still wanted to raid / be apart of our guild / community.

Along with raiding and other WoW content, many of us also play a multitudes of other games / bull!@#$ around on vent/mumble (we have both atm) using our 50man servers for each. Currently, the games generally being played include:

Minecraft (we have a guild server, survival light pvp w/ a decent addon list)
LoL
Hearthstone
Diablo 3
Destiny (both XB1 & PS4)
Starcraft 2
Pathfinder
Wildstar
BF4

And more on a smaller scale, but these are the main ones played currently. We aren’t exactly a full out gaming community, but we do try and support guilds/clans in other games and are looking for leadership in some of these games as well.

Loot:

We do use a loot council system. We also use EPGP to supplement the loot council system and also to monitor attendance and loot distribution history.

Requirements (What we're looking for):

1. Fun attitude and ability to take a little sarcasm/trolling
2. Vent & working mic.
3. Able to maintain a minimum of 90% raid attendance.
4. Be prepared for raids (Flasks/Food/Knowledge of fights/Gems/Enchants)

If you’re interested, please contact me via the following:

btag: Shalene#1900 skype: xxshalenersxx

Or you can apply directly to our website: www.lastchaptergaming.com
Howdy,

We're looking for a Resto Shaman to add to our 14/14 Mythic roster, and would be very interested in hearing from you. We're a new hardcore progression guild formed with a mixed bag of motivated individuals. From people who have little past heroic experience but can demonstrate their raid readiness, to former top 30 US raiders. Brought together by the same goal of wanting to clear content while relevant, pushing progression at a competitive pace in a fun and focused raiding atmosphere in order to finish the tier quickly, and enjoy a relaxed raiding schedule during farm.

Since our guild's creation on March 19th, we formed with the main goal of killing Heroic Garrosh in a relatively short amount of time after our transition from 25man to 10man. We successfully completed that goal on April 29th and established ourselves as a competitive progression guild on the highly populated realm, Sargeras. Now we’re looking ahead to continue to strengthen our roster for Mythic and beyond. We're looking for skilled raiders who are also personality fits for long term raiding. So regardless of where you're at right now gear/experience-wise, if you're goals line up with ours, check out our official recruitment post (linked below)! If you'd like to find out more, I'd love to hear from you, please add my btag MistbornMonk#1453.

Here's a link to our recruitment post where you can better get an idea of our philosophy:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14610151665
Definitely interested in speaking with you. Currently looking to add a healer and our raid times fit perfectly for what you are looking for tues/wed/sun 7-11 cst. We are currently 13/14 M and looking to kill M Garrosh tonight. If interested, please contact me at jtb4488#1642.
Dissention (DN) - Gnomeregan

Dissention is a group of people formerly from Power Shift the previous top guild on the server. We're Looking to bring some more raid competition to Gnomeregan and have fun while doing so.

After 3 and a half months of being reformed we full cleared H SoO with pugs the entire way. We would like to fill out our core team with strong, capable raiders; we have immediate spots for all roles for our 20 man Mythic team in 6.0, WoD and beyond!

Previous Accomplishments:

Cataclysm
------------
I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am (only on realm as a guild)
Heroic Ragnaros
Heroic Madness of Deathwing

Mists of Pandaria
--------------------
Realm First! Will of the Emperor (12/05/2012)
Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer (02/06/2013)

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday 5pm-8:30pm PST (8pm-11:30pm EST)
• Wednesday 5pm-8:30pm PST (8pm-11:30pm EST)
• Thursday 5pm-8:30pm PST (8pm-11:30pm EST)

During the early weeks of progression Monday will be an Optional day if agreed upon by all raiders.

Recruitment

Current Needs

Tank

• Warrior - High
• Death Knight - Low
• Paladin - High
• Monk - Medium
• Druid - Medium

*Main Tanking experience would be a plus

DPS

• Warrior - High
• Death Knight - Low
• Paladin - Medium
• Monk - Medium
• Priest - Medium
• Shaman - High
• Druid - Medium
• Rogue - Low
• Mage - High
• Warlock - High
• Hunter - Low

Healers

• Paladin -Medium
• Monk - Medium
• Priest - High
• Shaman - High
• Druid - Medium

Gear

We will be using loot council. Loot will be given out based on many factors.

• Raid Attendance.
• Previous Loot.
• Current Gear.
• How well you preform in raids.

If you think you're the right fit for us then feel free to fill out an application at our website http://dissention.enjin.com/home (this is preferred just so we can get a feel for who you are and see your character) and if you have any questions or need to contact an officer feel free to add any of us on Battletag. We can also set up Mumble interviews if preferred

(Don't be afraid to add all 3 of us as some of us may be offline/busy at times or to try again if we don't reply due to btags being buggy occasionally).

Gahd (MauuS#1610)
Teranis (Teranis#1925)
Rasloc (Rasloc#1648)
You 'can' apply online.

Synthesis 25 is looking for more competent raiders for WoD. Having recently merged with the excellent Sympathy, of the same Turalyon US server, we still need a few more excellent raiders to fill out our roster.

All specs, classes, races will be considered.

Synthesis is a bros club. We have a very active guild, outside of WoW and in. We play League, Dota 2, and a grand assortment of other games together. We're gamers through and through, and excellent ones at that. We are friendly, compassionate, and we make a lot of jokes. But mostly we're defined by our brolationships.

Good raiders, we want them, if you're that give me a PM to my bnet.
We raid T-Th 8:30pm-12:30am Eastern.

Temptrez#1212 - Recruitment Officer
Nova#1793 - GM

Looking forward to hearing from you, and getting to know you.

TL;DR
US Rank #77
Realm Rank: Horde #1
Realm: Turalyon-US (PvE)
Format: 25m
Faction: Horde
Time Zone: US Eastern
Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 8:30pm-12:30am
Age of Guild: 3 years, with many of our members having raided together for almost 8 years
Atmosphere: Fun Lovers, we’re great WoW players who sincerely enjoy the game and being competitive within it.
Alleria/Khadgar[A] <Fluffy Bunnies> Mythic SoO and WoD!
#1 About us
Fluffy bunnies is an Alliance guild playing on Alleria/Khadgar. We're a group of players who've been together for the past year and would like to finish MoP (9/14M) content and start WoD with new players in our rank :) We're also looking forward to start mythic raiding in WoD! We like the social aspect of our guild as much as we like raiding and we are looking for people with the same attitude.

Every weeks, we have scheduled dungeons and scenarios together and we also have two raid teams. We like to have fun while raiding but that doesn't mean we accept any poor performance.We consider ourselves a laid back guild but we still expect everyone to perform the best they can when we raid.

#2 What we are looking for
- We strive for a 95% attendance (yes, we understand life happens)
- No yelling or raging (we love to have a friendly environment even when we wipes)
- Good attitude about raiding (always give the best you can while raiding with us)
- Show on time and be prepare to stay for the whole raid
- Have an open mind about constructive criticism (or new strategies)
- Know your class and the positions you are playing (tank-heal-dps)
- Do your own research on fights to help the group.

#3 Recruitment
Even if your class isn't listed we encourage you to apply! We are always looking for all type of players (social or raid)

Dps : All class, ranged will have priority.
Heal: All but paladin healers will have priority.
Tank : All class but will prioritize non paladin tank.

#4 Raid time
- Normal/Heroic : Friday and Saturday 7h pm to 11h00 pm CST
- Normal/Heroic/Mythic : Tuesday-Thursday 7h pm to 11h00 pm CST (might occasionnaly add a third day in WoD)

Cross realm trials are OK but you will not have a reserved place until you join the guild. If you have any questions you can either add kukicha#1872 or mat345#1228
Hello, <Emerge> on Dragonblight(PvE) is currently recruiting your class for a CORE raid spot. Please contact me so we may discuss your guild search.

<Emerge> Is currently trying to fill the ranks for 20m Mythic raiding come WoD. We raid 3 nights a week from Tues,Thurs,Mon 6:00-9:30pm PST (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
~~13/14 Mythic pre-patch SoO 10m Within 4 weeks time~~

<Current class needs (HIGH DEMAND)>

-Ele Shaman
-Resto Shaman
-Boomkin
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Ret Pally
-Windwalker Monk
-Mage
-Spriest

**Note; If your class isn't listed on the list, we highly encourage skilled players to apply.**

Guilds priority:

We maintain a light three night per week schedule and value raid efficiency which demands the utmost raid performance and expectations.

Please contact me on battletag; duke#1285, zathwiker#1146

Or please apply @ http://www.emerge-db.com/
Heya Halcyon. Pinnacle would love a core Resto Shaman. We are currently 14/14 Mythic 10/14 pre 6.0 however our Officer Core were all 14/14 Heroic pre 6.0.

We raid Tue Wed Thur 8-12 EST.

I would love to hear from you. Please contact me @ Exoliah#1795
Hello!

<Sin To Win> is a new guild formed by long time players. We began our Heroic progression fairly late into SOO, however were able to clear 9/14 pre 6.0.2. Now we are seeking more members to continue raiding SOO on Mythic and progress into WOD.

We are not a HC raiding guild, but we are a competitive group of individuals who love to raid, work well together, and want to clear content. We are not looking for the best of the best, instead we are seeking members who know how to work as a team and accomplish the goal at hand. We are not going to judge someone on their past performances, we are interested in what you can bring to the table here and now.

Raid Times (PST)

Mon: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Thurs: 6:30pm - 9:30pm

Classes and Specs needed

DK (Blood/Frost)
Hunter
Shaman (Elemental/Resto)
Druid ( Balance/Resto/Kitty)
Warlock
Priest (Disc/Shadow)

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, and are looking for a great team to work with in the upcoming expac, then I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please fell free to contact me on this forum, or in game.

Abuzedgoat69#1638
Just what I'm looking for, we may not be hardcore enough for ya.

Malice was a 25M Heroic raiding guild pre patch, now clearing Mythic SoO. We've raided 25 man Heroic all of MoP, before that we raided mornings as Why Tempt Fate in Cata, Three Die Six in WotLK, and Malice in Vanilla. We're all veterans of the game, and many of us have been playing since Vanilla.

Our raids are highly organized and you will need to make use of our Forums, that's how we make the most out of our 9-hour per week raiding schedule. We're seeking driven players who are adaptable, seek self-improvement, and always aim to be the best they can be.

Heroic Garrosh Pre Patch
14/14 Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar

www.teammalice.com

GM :Rathimis (Rathimis#1496)
Healing Officer: Trickortree (Chanalia#1906)

Feel free to add us on Battle.net. We can set up a time to speak in Mumble with the other Officers when convenient for all parties. We can also arrange a cross-realm trial if you'd like to see how we operate before committing to a transfer.

Server: [H] Cho'gall (PVP)

Loot System: EPGP

Raid days:
Tues, Weds, Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST
Optional Monday raid for Heroic

**Consumables, gems, enchants, and repairs are provided by the guild bank**
Thanks for all the responses. I'm still searching for a home, and I appreciate all the traffic.

I'm 14/14, now, with these crazy nerfed fights. And I'm interested to hear how you would actually evaluate applicants!