Using Exorcism more Effectively?

Paladin
With the change to the Retribution T16 2pc bonus I was wondering if anyone has done the math in the following situations to see if Exorcism became worth using over other HoPo generators.

Situation 1: During Avenging Wrath with Sanctified Wrath. This seem like exorcism could be more favorable to use over both the other HoPo generators despite it doing the least amount of damage. The Buff in theory could buff 2-3 Hammer of Wraths and two Templar's Verdicts which I believe 5% more damage on those abilities would be a net gain in dps over using Crusader Strike.

I don't have great hard math to support this, Crusader Strike really does a lot more damage then Exorcism in high end gear. So I am not actually sure if this would be worth doing. I figured it would be more worth doing if your Execution Sentence would have its final tick also go off during the exorcism buff.

Situation 2: Using Exorcism over Judgement only when you would have the Exorcism buff for the final tick of Execution Sentence.

Judgement doesn't do a whole lot more damage then Exorcism does so I was figuring that if there would be no way you would normally not be able to use Exorcism would it be worth using instead to do 5% more damage on the final tick.

Situation 3: Using Exorcism over Judgement during execute phase (or Avenging Wrath with Divine Purpose).

Judgement just barely squeaks out Exorcism in damage and during Execute and Avenging Wraths with Divine Purpose prioritizing Exo over Judgement would not put you in an awkward position of losing GCDs because of spell CDs.

If anyone has any hard evidence to prove one way or another if Exorcism is actually worth using in any of these situations I would very much appreciate it. I am not really sure how to sim said specific scenarios myself and was not really sure how to truly test it using hard math. I am assuming these situations in BiS (or just about) gear.
I could be naive in saying this, but ísn't it obvious that you just keep the buff up with exo? HoW IMO still takes precedence, but if you ever have a choice between Exo and CS, Exo would be better if the buff is not active? (which would be unless you get a Jesus proc as soon as you hit Exo)
With ~67% uptime on the buff, it sims as a slight DPS increase to prioritize Exorcism over CS and Judgment (~100 DPS) over a 300s fight/20% deviation. The gain is progressively smaller the shorter the fight is, and it relies on having enough AoW procs and non-HoW/finisher globals to maintain a decent uptime.

So basically, you need to play perfectly and have ideal quantities of AoW procs for it to be a gain. There's a bigger chance of it having no effect on your overall DPS, or being a marginal loss in the worst case scenario, where you have few procs or just have nothing to use during some of the buff's uptime.
10/19/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Qris
With ~67% uptime on the buff, it sims as a slight DPS increase to prioritize Exorcism over CS and Judgment (~100 DPS) over a 300s fight/20% deviation. The gain is progressively smaller the shorter the fight is, and it relies on having enough AoW procs and non-HoW/finisher globals to maintain a decent uptime.

So basically, you need to play perfectly and have ideal quantities of AoW procs for it to be a gain. There's a bigger chance of it having no effect on your overall DPS, or being a marginal loss in the worst case scenario, where you have few procs or just have nothing to use during some of the buff's uptime.

This makes sense and is sort of what I had thought (granted I did not figure always prioritizing Exo over CS could grant better results in all situations). Basically must use during situations where running into empty GCDs is not an issue such as Avenging Wrath, Execute and Bloodlust with it possibly being better at any other times but all proc reliant if it actually does come out ahead.