The Arthas Costume...

General Discussion
1 2 3 25 Next
Blizzard pls.

We still have months to go until April.
Lets hope the blues are reading the forums, otherwise there's no way to get the costume
10/18/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Hadrial
Lets hope the blues are reading the forums, otherwise there's no way to get the costume

Well, couple that with the fact that you pay 1000 tricky treats for an item that you can only use once (since it seems to have gone to live with only 1 useable charge).
I feel like it wasn't intended to be gotten and that it is just a troll item.
I'm sad about this too. I wanna play dress up with Arthas!
I like that counting is hard at Blizzard headquarters. :(
if i am going to spend 1000 treats on an item like that then Blizzard should make it worth the cost and turn it into a toy box item as another guy mentioned in a different thread on this topic otherwise even if the treats amount is reachable its not cost effective to be worth the time farming them id rather spend treats buying the new pets they added this year
Signed, fix it please.
They need to make it last longer! 1000 candys for 1 charge!?!
Last I checked, items with charges rarely showed the amount of charges they have on vendors. Was this fixed in 6.0.2?
Thanks for all the reports. Looking into expected cost/attainment rate and charges. It is Epic quality so I expect it is intended to be difficult to get, just not sure if the current price is intentionally as Epic as it is. :)

Still a couple weeks to go until Hallow's End is over, of course.
It is Epic quality so I expect it is intended to be difficult to get, just not sure if the current price is intentionally as Epic as it is. :)

It appears to be not just difficult for the reward (1000treats for one use) but it appears to be impossible to earn 1000 treats in a single year, and since the treats don't stay year to year it is impossible to get.

You can earn maybe a max of 650ish treats?
Be aware bashiok that right now price is IMPOSSIBLE to get. you can't get that much candy in a single year even if you do everything 100%, and candy doesn't remain after Holliday ends (all removed from bags) so it can't even be considered a reward that takes a couple years. You get some 600 candy total and that's it on a single char that does everything. For this to be buyable, it needs to be 600 or less.

EDIT
Deelit beat me by some seconds :(
350 would be a good price
If they made the candy persist past the holiday and took away the charges, it might be worth it. 2 years worth of full clearing the holiday and getting no other rewards for a permanent Arthas costume would be pretty epic.
Tricky Treats:
384 from all innkeepers
10 from 1 time orphanage quest
10 - dailies x 15 = 150
6 x 15 90 = headless horseman.
Total: 643

IMPOSSIBLE this year -.-
blizz dun goofed
10/18/2014 12:02 PMPosted by Bashiok
Thanks for all the reports. Looking into expected cost/attainment rate and charges. It is Epic quality so I expect it is intended to be difficult to get, just not sure if the current price is intentionally as Epic as it is. :)

Still a couple weeks to go until Hallow's End is over, of course.

Are you going to have the costume disappear after the Hallowed Ends event? It wouldn't be worth farming if it does.
No King rules forever...
10/18/2014 12:18 PMPosted by Loveable
Are you going to have the costume disappear after the Hallowed Ends event? It wouldn't be worth farming if it does.

It stays