headless horseman not working?

General Discussion
i have been in 3 groups now and it ports us to the reg instance with no headless horseman. Any one else?
Same
it worked for us

HORDE BIAS
Kill the last boss of the dungeon, you get your pumpkin (seriously)

Edit : Screenshot for anyone thinking I'm joking http://imgur.com/pEctFOA
10/18/2014 06:37 PMPosted by Haunter
have you considered speaking to the pumpkin

the "dungeon progress" shows the regular instance bosses but the pumpkin is there.

There was no pumpkin for reference, there was only the level 30s bosses and mobs me and one other stayed and just wiped the place and he got his pumpkin loot. But there is no pumpkin to summon the horseman you just kill whitemane and if you have not got the loot filled pumpkin you will, but no rings
Like someone else said, kill Whitemane and you get your pumpkin

It's honestly faster than the Horseman cus you can just breeze through
Yeah, out of 11 runs tonight this happened to me 3 times. I'll try the full dungeon if it happens tomorrow.
10/18/2014 08:52 PMPosted by Sanguinius

Not the point some people are running for the rings, you dont get those killing whitemane
10/18/2014 09:08 PMPosted by Kydoìme
10/18/2014 08:52 PMPosted by Sanguinius

Not the point some people are running for the rings, you dont get those killing whitemane

If you don't kill her you'll get deserter so it's still valid advice.
This happened to me on my first try. No Headless Horseman in sight, but I got the loot bag pumpkin in the mail shortly after. No rings, of course.
happened to me a few times today. i have quite a few 90s, so I ran it on every character i could.

when i got to my warrior, it took 5 attempts to finally get the horseman and not lvl 30 SM.

looking back on it, this isnt the first year that this bug has happened.