HCT 49: Red Panda Sanctuary

Hunter
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next
11/04/2014 04:32 AMPosted by Guillotaur
Need a good server/guild Alliance side when I use my boosts. Guild dungeon groups, instance farms, raids some, helpful that sort of thing.

How about ominous?

Adarant may not be able to raid full time with us this expac, so we could easily make use of a competent hunter, or another class (we are getting melee heavy and would prefer range).

Guild progression range is normal to heroic but not mythic (IE flex and normal in panda land terminology).

Current raid times are friday and saturday 6 server, 8 eastern.

Mostly a PVE guild, some of us PVP (not me), so if you are looking for PVP you may need to look elsewhere. If you join up we will have 4 hunter forum regulars in the guild, even if ixal is now raiding on a mage and Im now raiding on a feral druid.

On another note, got my blazing wings, today after running DMF pet tamers will have the card deck that gives random buffs and 52 charges. Back to soloing raids soon for xmog, after I finish studying for tests.
...so now i'm double the idiot.
one password reset and i'm in HotS...
11/04/2014 09:39 AMPosted by Warmesti
/golfclap
Happy Birthday Motherleo!
11/04/2014 11:30 AMPosted by Leorina
Happy Birthday Motherleo!
11/04/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Erugan
How about ominous?

He said a good guild.

HAHAHHAAHA I BURN MYSELF

It's taken 2.5 MONTHS but I finally got a replacement brace for my arm. All I need to do is sand down some of the edges and it will be perfect.
Any ideas as to where to find an Alliance RP guild willing to allow a noob RPer join in?
Check out the RP boards. I think guilds make recruitment posts in there for events and stuff.
11/04/2014 12:16 PMPosted by Soutine
Check out the RP boards. I think guilds make recruitment posts in there for events and stuff.
I would but I'd probably get some guy using cogshanks and the armory to tell me that I have no clue what I am talking about.
11/04/2014 09:43 AMPosted by Aleyah
11/04/2014 09:39 AMPosted by Warmesti
/golfclap
/bow
11/04/2014 01:46 PMPosted by Whim
11/04/2014 12:16 PMPosted by Soutine
I would but I'd probably get some guy using cogshanks and the armory to tell me that I have no clue what I am talking about.

I'm optimistic for your chances. My understanding of WoW's RP community is that they're generally pretty helpful and encouraging and would be delighted to have a new person who genuinely wants to hang with them.
11/04/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Soutine
11/04/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Erugan
How about ominous?

He said a good guild.

HAHAHHAAHA I BURN MYSELF

It's taken 2.5 MONTHS but I finally got a replacement brace for my arm. All I need to do is sand down some of the edges and it will be perfect.

I view this as subjective.

Ominous is good in that the atmosphere of the guild and raiding is very casual/friendly. No people cursing at you if you don't perform well, no shouting at people on wipes, a no drama tolerance. We raid to have fun, not for progression, or to do mythic, or to get x bosses down a night. We recruit friends, or pugs who do well when we bring em in to raid with us one night when we are short people. We don't tell you how to play your class ; the exception being when we are playing the same class as you and are outperforming you by a mile, talking about "certain hunter" in this instance, and he doenst listen half the time, but even then, we don't harras him or exclude him when he doesn't listen. Do something stupid and wipe the raid, we may find it funny and laugh, but if we don't, so long as you don't do that every single time, we don't pay it any mind (outside of try and identify what went wrong).

Now, if you do boost a hunter to raid with us, I have a warning. Expect the following statement when I invite you to the guild: "NOT ANOTHER HUNTER!!". Now, at this point in time, thats just the guild making fun of how I've invited 2 hunters to the guild and we had 5 hunters raiding on the 10 man team at one point in time.

Granted, some people view good guilds as having multiple raid teams, getting mythic content down in while its current content in a timely manner, being large and having lots of active members, or not having "Certain hunter", vent avoiding shaman, or "drunk while raiding" prot palladin/holy priest as active and major members of the raid team.
11/04/2014 02:01 PMPosted by Ixal
I'm optimistic for your chances. My understanding of WoW's RP community is that they're generally pretty helpful and encouraging and would be delighted to have a new person who genuinely wants to hang with them.
I'm sure that they are. I'm taking less time to play in WoD which means more studying and LFR for me and being there for my family. I have a 90 DK just sitting on a RP server doing next to nothing but fly around. I am having pretty bad lag issues in instances, including raids and I have since 6.0 hit.
Whim do you like PvP and dwarves if so Emerald Dream
11/04/2014 02:21 PMPosted by Darthsirak
Whim do you like PvP and dwarves if so Emerald Dream
I've been a Worgen on Ravenholdt and have a couple of toons on Twisting Nether.
Arguing about the appeal of MM has given me many insights about the spec. Now instead of playing Diablo 3, I want to practice some more.

Because hell, my warrior ain't getting her cloak, that's for sure.
Do I have enough time to get that damned cloak if I'm 11/20 secrets from ToT?
Can you still go for the cloak after WoD launches?

You basically need to get lucky with secret drops this week (as in get all 9), then you'd need to get all 12 runestones before Friday if you want it by launch.
@Eurugan or Ixal, is Friday a raid night? __ Yes __ No __ Maybe

If yes, do you think I can bring a handful of Fluent in Nerglish people who want heirlooms? Also, my Hunter is locked at Garrosh. (I know, I know, so demanding)
11/04/2014 06:27 PMPosted by Ixal
Can you still go for the cloak after WoD launches?

You basically need to get lucky with secret drops this week (as in get all 9), then you'd need to get all 12 runestones before Friday if you want it by launch.
So you are saying no go hit the BGs.