Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls

Bug Report
1 2 3 11 Next
Is there a work-around for this? It's not functioning at all.
Omg still buging...
I'd be happy with just removing the achievement from the list. Since it doesn't work, I can't get my mount
GM just reply something about the bug please, we have no answers about it
Taken from WoWHead's achievement page comments

"Ticketed this a few days ago, got a reply today that they're aware and a hotfix is coming soon.
Keep an eye out for the hotfix notes :D"

Let's hope they fix it asap.
Whew. Hopefully they'll fix it...
This sucks, only chieve i need to finish glory :(
im stuck here too
Yeah same... we want the mount so fix this please :-)
Got an answer from my ticket... not what I was hoping.

The issue you reported is either something we are not able to assist with, or we are unable to verify that all of the criteria were met. At this time, we are not able to assist with granting progress or completion.

I’d recommend checking out the criteria on one of our database fan-sites, such as (www.Wowhead.com). The comments section has a lot of helpful tips and information from other players, that can often times help clarify any missing details.

:-/
If that is a response to a ticket it does not mean they will not fix it. Tickets are for things like if you thought you had the ach they check logs and see if you did but didn't get it in game. So in that channel they just said they can not "verify" that you did it not that they will not fix the problem. Sounds like they were just saying that they can't give you credit for it. Still not a nice answer as it is the only cheev I need for the mount
10/23/2014 12:58 PMPosted by Barnack
The issue you reported is either something we are not able to assist with, or we are unable to verify that all of the criteria were met. At this time, we are not able to assist with granting progress or completion.

I’d recommend checking out the criteria on one of our database fan-sites, such as (www.Wowhead.com). The comments section has a lot of helpful tips and information from other players, that can often times help clarify any missing details.

i got the same response, sent in multiple bug reports. Blizzard fix your game.
we need to keep reporting this bug in game, otherwise there's not gonna be a fix for it.
10/23/2014 02:04 PMPosted by Jinjaninja
So in that channel they just said they can not "verify" that you did it not that they will not fix the problem. Sounds like they were just saying that they can't give you credit for it.

Ah you're right, didnt see it that way.

Anyway, I've also reported the bug ingame while online, since I've found this thread on the EU forum about the same bug, and a Blue replied to them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12439464918

I want my nice looking Volcanic Stone Drake! :-)
Got a reply. They said they are aware and are trying to get it fixed in next hotfix. Go the rely today
We're aware of this issue, thanks for the reports.

10/24/2014 05:58 AMPosted by Oze
we need to keep reporting this bug in game, otherwise there's not gonna be a fix for it.

Spam reporting stuff doesn't get it fixed any faster, although I certainly understand your frustration.

This just means the Customer Service Rep isn't able to grant you the achievement; it doesn't mean we're not going to fix the issue preventing the Angered Earth creatures from spawning.
10/24/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Zorbrix

\o/

Good news, thanks for calming us down, Zorbrix! :-)
Is there an ETA on this? The bug is not listed in the known bugs post, and there wasn't anything added to the 6.03 patch notes? I have been waiting to finish my achievement for 2 weeks.

10/24/2014 05:58 AMPosted by Oze

Spam reporting stuff doesn't get it fixed any faster, although I certainly understand your frustration.

This just means the Customer Service Rep isn't able to grant you the achievement; it doesn't mean we're not going to fix the issue preventing the Angered Earth creatures from spawning.

Surely you could understand peoples frustration. This bug has been reported on dozens, if not hundreds of times over the past week or so. That, and the bug with the truce quest in grizzly hills. Yet, neither one is being fixed with the current patch, thus leaving at least another week before they can be done since I don't see the servers being brought down just for two issues. But these are two of the more common ones I see people griping about lately.
I didnt see this listed on todays list of Hot fixes. I hope its being fixed, but they just didnt list it. I can see them not to worried about certain old content issues. But not when it is a part of a long achievement that rewards a mount at the end.