Arenas
Prev 1 11 12 13 19 Next
You could also suspend any streamer advertising shady services on their stream.
I made a huge mistake. I just transfered my character and changed the character's name two days before they give the title and mount. Right now, my character got nothing. I opened a ticket and the GM told me that he can not help me at all. But he ask me to post here and maybe someone will be able to help me.
Yes, you made a huge mistake.
10/22/2014 08:24 PMPosted by Ireplacable
I just transfered my character and changed the character's name two days before they give the title and mount.

rekt by urself

Only thing I can think of is to actually call them and explain it. Normally they probably wouldn't do anything, but since there was the entire "premature title" bug going around they might be able to do something about it this time.
10/22/2014 08:37 PMPosted by Dartail
10/22/2014 08:24 PMPosted by Ireplacable
I just transfered my character and changed the character's name two days before they give the title and mount.

rekt by urself

Only thing I can think of is to actually call them and explain it. Normally they probably wouldn't do anything, but since there was the entire "premature title" bug going around they might be able to do something about it this time.

I readed all the informations before I transfered my character and there is nothing about I may lost title or other thing. And the only way to contact them though phone is the call back and I tried today.
10/22/2014 08:47 PMPosted by Ireplacable
I readed all the informations before I transfered my character and there is nothing about I may lost title or other thing.

yeah there is...
if they aren't perma banned then this is BS.
because they'll repeat this in the next season.
10/21/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Nmplol
Hi, Multi-Gladiator and Twitch Streamer Nmplol here. I have come here to say that being apart of the high rated PvP community has blessed me with some inside information on who did what carries and who did pilots ect.

Now I am willing to rat on all my friends for an NPC in the upcoming expansion. My roommate Sodapoppin has his own NPC and I will be left out, even though I have more Gladiator titles than him.

I will rat on multi rank 1 players, people who are going to blizzcon, ect, all I need is that NPC.

Consider my offer.

Nmplol, 5 Time Gladiator Holy Pally.

OMG!!! NMP, HAIIII!

/squeals
Of course blue isn't going to respond to this thread anymore when asked if the cheaters/botters are actually going to get banned. They need to pad the subscription numbers for WoD launch.
blizzard dont care bout u
yo im the best man, I deed it
10/21/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Lore
  • You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

• oh my god i know im late to the party but this is perfect
    You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMMHMITvLe8
    Due to an error, some end-of-season rewards started to go out after today's maintenance. This was unintentional, as we haven't finished scrubbing the ladders for players that need to be disqualified. We stopped the process as soon as we realized what was happening, but some players did end up getting some end-of-season rewards, as you've noticed.

We're going to remove those rewards, and with next week's restarts we'll be able to properly hand them out. If you're one of the players who's already received one, one of three things will happen:
    • You'll get the same reward again next week,
    • You'll get a better reward next week, due to players above you on the ladder being disqualified,
    • You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Hope that helps clear things up :)

Question:
    What about ratings? Some people were stuck at a certain rating due to the amount of cheaters. As you disqualify people you find cheating are you going to retroactively increase the non cheaters ratings and give them achievements and titles?

I'm just curious. I quit way early in the season as soon as I went up against 4 hunters in a row using trap buddy. But if rating, achievements and titles are going to be fixed I may stick through it next season.
    10/22/2014 07:53 PMPosted by Astator
    this , any of the big name streamers who have boost sites like blazing boost and such on their stream should all be Dq' d. Its extremely easy to find.
    10/23/2014 04:36 AMPosted by Matt
    10/22/2014 07:53 PMPosted by Astator
    this , any of the big name streamers who have boost sites like blazing boost and such on their stream should all be Dq' d. Its extremely easy to find.

probably won't happen. they'll say "We need proof." lol

i mean they all watch them advertise it, run T-morph, follow them on Twitter, etc.

this game (PvP) is gone, baby. gone, gone, gone.
    ^ sad but true