Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
Guess I should have bot. This is disgusting.
Moral of the story: Cheating is okay in PvP! However we WILL ban you for using tmorph.
10/21/2014 11:31 AMPosted by Criming
Guess I should have bot. This is disgusting.

don't forget the fly hacking!
Blizzard pockets expansion money over banning potential dollars.. more news at 11
There's a guy linking S15 glad achieve on my server the he bought a pilot for, and he's so proud of it rofl. !@#$ing Pathetic.
D U E L I S T B O Y Z
0 DQ's this season, lmfao... how does that even happen?
So confirmed cheaters are getting rewarded again? How sloppy and egregious is this company?
10/21/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Matt
0 DQ's this season, lmfao... how does that even happen?

because everyone in the Arena community is a shining beacon of good, and enjoy playing fair.

http://imgur.com/gallery/k4T97nv
Confirmed tweet from Holinka - "We are excited to announce that we will be selling in-game titles and booters on the WoW Store for Warlords of Draenor. We hope this will spice up the competition for next year!"
Good news everyone! (Farnsworth voice)

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/524632205708906496
I don't get it--do they really think people won't notice or care? Or are they seriously that lazy/inept?
I mean, if this is how things stay that reflects horribly on Blizzard.
rank uno boyz
This was my first season in the arena playing with my priest.

Challenger title with 1640 in 2s playing with only randoms?

ROFL!
10/21/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Pennyling

That's good, there's still a chance they might keep their word about it DQing people.
10/21/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Vercinotrix
10/21/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Pennyling

That's good, there's still a chance they might keep their word about it DQing people.
Rofl
10/21/2014 11:55 AMPosted by Goonlol
10/21/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Vercinotrix

Rofl

Don't destroy the poor boys optimism, it's like telling a child Santa Claus doesn't exist.
Due to an error, some end-of-season rewards started to go out after today's maintenance. This was unintentional, as we haven't finished scrubbing the ladders for players that need to be disqualified. We stopped the process as soon as we realized what was happening, but some players did end up getting some end-of-season rewards, as you've noticed.

We're going to remove those rewards, and with next week's restarts we'll be able to properly hand them out. If you're one of the players who's already received one, one of three things will happen:
  • You'll get the same reward again next week,
  • You'll get a better reward next week, due to players above you on the ladder being disqualified,
  • You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Hope that helps clear things up :)
10/21/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Lore
Due to an error, some end-of-season rewards started to go out after today's maintenance. This was unintentional, as we haven't finished scrubbing the ladders for players that need to be disqualified. We stopped the process as soon as we realized what was happening, but some players did end up getting some end-of-season rewards, as you've noticed.

We're going to remove those rewards, and with next week's restarts we'll be able to properly hand them out. If you're one of the players who's already received one, one of three things will happen:
  • You'll get the same reward again next week,
  • You'll get a better reward next week, due to players above you on the ladder being disqualified,
  • You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Hope that helps clear things up :)

Finished scrubbing? you guys haven't even started