Arenas
Prev 1 7 8 9 19 Next
10/21/2014 01:55 PMPosted by Zortar
soo what I am wondering is who exactly are "the filthy cheaters"

all cheaters that do not bathe themselves
10/21/2014 01:51 PMPosted by Hablah
Zortar, my response to him was specifically about Snutz Cdew and Venruki DDOSing as of recently, as in s15. Nowhere was I intentionally trying to say none of them have ever broken any terms in their lifetime. I think you misread.

he didn't say any of them ddosed dude...
u misread
Hi, Multi-Gladiator and Twitch Streamer Nmplol here. I have come here to say that being apart of the high rated PvP community has blessed me with some inside information on who did what carries and who did pilots ect.

Now I am willing to rat on all my friends for an NPC in the upcoming expansion. My roommate Sodapoppin has his own NPC and I will be left out, even though I have more Gladiator titles than him.

I will rat on multi rank 1 players, people who are going to blizzcon, ect, all I need is that NPC.

Consider my offer.

Nmplol, 5 Time Gladiator Holy Pally.
hablah you should step away from the computer for 3 minutes and reread the last 3 pages of this thread

the fact of the matter is, your leaving out several key words and trying to make a square fit into a circle

10/21/2014 01:51 PMPosted by Hablah
Zortar, my response to him was specifically about Snutz Cdew and Venruki DDOSing as of recently, as in s15. Nowhere was I intentionally trying to say none of them have ever broken any terms in their lifetime. I think you misread.

like this
yes they broke the terms
piloting is considered cheating and against the ToS(U)

10/21/2014 01:44 PMPosted by Hablah
Just stop responding if it is truly useless in your god eyes to talk to me.

your the one acting like a god
please get off your throne you lonely mortal

inb4, "I'm only talking about DDOSing." There's things just as bad as ddosing such as botting yet you haven't named anyone who has or hasn't botted.
10/21/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Lore
Due to an error, some end-of-season rewards started to go out after today's maintenance. This was unintentional, as we haven't finished scrubbing the ladders for players that need to be disqualified. We stopped the process as soon as we realized what was happening, but some players did end up getting some end-of-season rewards, as you've noticed.

We're going to remove those rewards, and with next week's restarts we'll be able to properly hand them out. If you're one of the players who's already received one, one of three things will happen:
  • You'll get the same reward again next week,
  • You'll get a better reward next week, due to players above you on the ladder being disqualified,
  • You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Hope that helps clear things up :)

Yes....I laughed. The last lines just caught me by surprise....and most certainly cleared things up ;)
10/21/2014 01:55 PMPosted by Zortar
soo what I am wondering is who exactly are "the filthy cheaters"

glad pilots?

bots?

tmorphers?

most likely people who tank 2s MMR
10/21/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Nmplol
Hi, Multi-Gladiator and Twitch Streamer Nmplol here. I have come here to say that being apart of the high rated PvP community has blessed me with some inside information on who did what carries and who did pilots ect.

Now I am willing to rat on all my friends for an NPC in the upcoming expansion. My roommate Sodapoppin has his own NPC and I will be left out, even though I have more Gladiator titles than him.

I will rat on multi rank 1 players, people who are going to blizzcon, ect, all I need is that NPC.

Consider my offer.

Nmplol, 5 Time Gladiator Holy Pally.

watchout these forums are filled with white supremacists
10/21/2014 01:56 PMPosted by Kelarica
I would assume the Tmorphers would be let off with a warning, and the pilots and botters would be banned.

you never know. I mean if people can be banned for tanking 2s mmr anything goes tbh.

also what kind of bots? should lvling bots be banned to?

I bet a lot of people use those

pilots? r1 pilots ? glad pilots? 2k pilots?
10/21/2014 02:02 PMPosted by Zortar
also what kind of bots? should lvling bots be banned to?

I bet a lot of people use those

pilots? r1 pilots ? glad pilots? 2k pilots?
All bots. All pilots.
Unfortunately, there's almost no way they'd get them all.

I despise botters of all kinds.
The damn bots ruined BGs for a while.
I mean if people can be banned for tanking 2s mmr anything goes tbh.

wot?
people have been banned for that?
10/21/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Galere
wot?people have been banned for that?

S14 got dqd for carrying people in twos and dropping games to lower mmr before I even knew it was against TOS. They described giving me nothing at all for the season as a "warning".- warnings are something you give before you give punishment. #StillSalty #LiterallyBeefJerky

- perfs

yea... that's what im saying. if blizzard wants to ban everyone go ahead, just make sure its fair because 90% of the ladder has broke a term of service
10/21/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Galere
I mean if people can be banned for tanking 2s mmr anything goes tbh.

wot?
people have been banned for that?

Not "banned," no, but disqualified from receiving end of season rewards.
10/21/2014 02:08 PMPosted by Lilblanket
Not "banned," no, but disqualified from receiving end of season rewards.

id take a month ban over missing my first gladiator for something like that
huh, thought about doing that for my 2,200 in 2s
where id bomb to low mmr while my partner stays high mmr and vice versa and grind it
never did it, now im really glad I didn't do that
10/21/2014 02:10 PMPosted by Galere
huh, thought about doing that for my 2,200 in 2s
where id bomb to low mmr while my partner stays high mmr and vice versa and grind it
never did it, now im really glad I didn't do that

Hilariously, I'm pretty sure they would have let you keep your 2200 2s achieve, and let it count towards arena master

All you would lose is an opportunity at a title from the 3v3/5v5 bracket at the end of the season, for something you would have done in a completely separate bracket.

It's actually hilarious when you break it down
10/21/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Lore
Due to an error, some end-of-season rewards started to go out after today's maintenance. This was unintentional, as we haven't finished scrubbing the ladders for players that need to be disqualified. We stopped the process as soon as we realized what was happening, but some players did end up getting some end-of-season rewards, as you've noticed.

We're going to remove those rewards, and with next week's restarts we'll be able to properly hand them out. If you're one of the players who's already received one, one of three things will happen:

You'll get the same reward again next week,
You'll get a better reward next week, due to players above you on the ladder being disqualified,
You'll get no reward, because you're a filthy cheater who shouldn't have gotten one in the first place.

Hope that helps clear things up :)

http://i.imgur.com/k0f6YFW.png
10/21/2014 01:49 PMPosted by Zortar
I don't know what kinda distorted world you live in but almost everyone has broken the terms at one point or another.

TMORPH is against terms.

Then they should all face punishment, why should the logic be "Well i broke the rules yes but hey look at that guy what he did was way worse, IGNORE ME!"

Ban them all so i can get r1 :P
10/21/2014 02:16 PMPosted by Stumblin
http://i.imgur.com/k0f6YFW.png

LOL

Honestly, and as somebody who doesn't compete and doesn't have to deal with the scum at the top of the ladder, I really just feel bad for them.

How terrible must your life be that you have to cheat in a video game for a pixelated title in order to have a sense of achievement? First off, it's a video game title. Second off, they aren't even actually earning their meaningless video game title.

It's really just pathetic. I bet their parents used to (or still do) beat them =[ poor kids
10/21/2014 02:26 PMPosted by Lilblanket
How terrible must your life be that you have to cheat in a video game for a pixelated title in order to have a sense of achievement?

honestly not that bad. they enjoy the E-fame of being the villain of wow.