Dominate Mind.

Arenas
Is the most bugged out spell in this game.

Blizzard, understand that you want to make me gouge my plump poon out with a rusty spork each time i DM someone, only to find i disconnect around 1 in 5 DMs.

WHY

DOES

THIS

STILL

EXIST

BLIZZARD

FIX

YOUR

HORRIBLE

GAME
only you m8, plenty of HPriest friends I know use DM and don't dc from using it. I feel like they fixed this in like wotlk
10/18/2014 07:04 AMPosted by Jammys
only you m8, plenty of HPriest friends I know use DM and don't dc from using it. I feel like they fixed this in like wotlk

I feel like they never fixed it. Landing an MC as another cc lands, as you get cc'd, etc. So many bad interactions with that spell make you d/c.
10/18/2014 07:00 AMPosted by Djdeathx
gouge my plump poon out

o yea talk dirty to me bb
I think the swap thing not working properly was to do with the servers only doing it's scans on a 400 ms basis, so if you happened to press swap right as it did a check/scan, the person could die within that 400ms period

Tho that's just speculation, swapping should feel more responsive along with other spells now
but everything is okay. Just run TSG and DM any warlock and collect free points once you remove pet abilities and soul link.
This happens to me too. It is such a great CC especially in Eye of the Storm and is important in big battles to remove a player from the playing field. I thought it was a hardware issue but recently upgraded and it seems to happen more frequently. Some times I can get a few in consecutively, other times it tells me I can not do the ability yet. Maybe that has something to do with the 400 ms mentioned above. If maybe it is a problem with the peer-to-peer connection then maybe a full revamp of the CC ability is needed. Although it is fun dropping people off cliffs and running them into a large group of your allies or npc's (then fade), I would rather not disconnect in the heat of battle. Its bad enough dealing with windows button, alt tab and the occasional alt+f4 for bonus level, it sucks having a broke !@# spell.

Fear is an OK CC but unless glyped it can cause a mess in a dungeon or BG. Maybe give us a quicker silence CD or give us some more damage in our spells or stun resist.

There is also Shackle Undead but thats rarely needed and its rare to come across an Undead Horde.
12/01/2014 04:04 AMPosted by Malbec
There is also Shackle Undead but thats rarely needed and its rare to come across an Undead Horde.

Don't necro a thread, but if you actually intend to come back here.

You can't shackle a undead player. By undead I obviously mean the forsaken.

You can however shackle a DK if he uses Lichborne that makes him undead and allows to be shackled.
I'm sorry i do not know what necro a thread means. I appologize if I offended you in some way and yes I was intending to revisit this thread.

I do not really want to steer the thread away from Dominate Mind being broken, but yes I have shackled undead in PvP combat and have been shackled while playing my undead warrior. Maybe that was in the past and in the newer versions of WoW it has been altered?
it still happens, i use it all the time and get dc'd all the time. I was just thinking that it would be great for blizzar-tard to fix this but beings its such an old problem and they refuse to we might wanna be careful in posting about it. but be all know blizzar-tard, its not gonna be fixed obviously and if we keep complaining they will just nerf priests once again and take it out of the game. I'm thinking i'd rather deal with a dc now and then and have fun with it in the bgs instead.