questing boring

General Discussion
I hate questing so much that I can't finish the orc invasion line. I did like 6 quests then I said f this. It sucks because I won't be getting that title. Anyone else?
You must have a short attention span, to not do something that takes 10-20minutes. If that.
If questing is so awful for you, how do you expect to make it to 100?
but I can do bg's
Um no, it was super fast and I was hoping for a pet drop the whole time.

Also, interesting to see the new implementations for quests. They are super easy now--for better or worse. No more wandering around trying to figure out where to plant that dang flag. No more wandering around doing some random exploration either though.
Heaven forbid that you might have to work for something... There is nothing even remotely difficult about the quest line... Boredom is a self inflicted wound... The results of a narrow mind...
Have fun getting to 100!
Why do people play this game if they don't enjoy it?

How is begging random people on the forums supposed to solve your problem?
I still have two weeks to go. Maybe do one quest a day?
...How do you plan on hitting level 100?
bg and a few dungeons. dungeons are boring too. at least they will be new
WTF I did this during the first episode of Knight Rider facing Goliath.

Was done before the second episode even started...
10/23/2014 11:04 AMPosted by Meduso
I still have two weeks to go. Maybe do one quest a day?

Group up with some other people doing them and stand around looking gorgeous. Provide some free food, maybe a buff. I bet you will be good to go. :)
It seriously takes a half hour maximum to finish those quests. If you can't handle that, I think you are maybe playing the wrong game?
Yikes. ADD?
lol
I enjoy questing. Those who never like it should not be here.
10/23/2014 10:54 AMPosted by Meduso
I hate questing so much that I can't finish the orc invasion line. I did like 6 quests then I said f this. It sucks because I won't be getting that title. Anyone else?

It's a matter of priority, how bad do you want it?