Changing up the game...

General Discussion
I have been playing Alliance for 7 years and I grow tired of it...

I want to switch to Horde.

What can I expect differently when I switch to Horde?
Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Blood Elves, Undead, and Goblins instead of Worgen, Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Gnomes and Dwarves
Less sohphisticated people, and mud huts for houses.

JK, it would just be more hot and there would be the sound of motorcycles everywhere.
Why ruin the experience? Jump into it with no knowledge.
Are you faction-changing or rolling a new character? If you're starting at level one, you can expect a mix of exciting new quests in different zones and some identical quests to ones you already did on Alliance. You also have new cities to learn your way around. Other than that, it's pretty much the same soup with slightly different combination of spices.
You'll see better lore development and actual victories rather than the litany of losses you see on the Alliance side and half-@ssed lore development.
10/23/2014 10:45 AMPosted by Faiyd
You'll see better lore development and actual victories rather than the litany of losses you see on the Alliance side and half-@ssed lore development.

You'll see better lore development

lol yeah not sure if constantly being turned into the bad guys is "better lore development".
"If there's one thing I learned on the beat, it's that names change but the streets stay the same."

Nothing different other than the races, really.
10/23/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Dags

A Major loss in IQ and a rash!
10/23/2014 10:31 AMPosted by Dags

More trolls.

In all interpretations of that statement.
I switched to Horde back in February-ish after having played Alliance since launch. It really isn't all that different once you learn the layout of the cities and which zeppelins take you where. But be careful not to fly to the wrong shrine in Pandaria! That hurts!
Not being able to port to cataclysm areas because Blizzard still has not figured out how to properly transfer your quest progress between factions.