Bring 1v1 arena's to this game

General Discussion
A whole lot of people just log in, and /afk, and sit in elwynn forest or durotar just to duel, just to 1v1, and what they are doing is not even anything really compared to arena. Dueling does not get you anywhere in this game, you do not get rating from it, nor any rewards. People had reasons for this by doing 1v1 wargames for gold, but that is such a huge hassle. If they brought 1v1 arenas into this game, a bunch of people would sub just to play it, because people already just play to log in and duel.

Sure this game may not be balanced for 1v1s, but how is it even balanced for 3s or 2s? You can just queue arena w/ partners and lose by comp due to inbalanceness.... It is a very fun suggestion thats needs to be added in this game, and has been suggested for such a long time

An important point for 1v1 arenas is that a bunch of people maybe do not want team games, so they just want to be a lone wolf in WoW, and do things on their own by 1v1ing people productively by getting rating or even gold. I mean you don't get team achievements, you get your own achievements, why not add a lone wolf suggestion for people who want this in this game?
How bout we remove 2's and call it even?
I think 1v1 would be fun as long as it wasn't ranked or reward structured in any way, just for fun.
hell no,

I do not want to have to always tell people that 1v1s arent balanced and I for one do not feel like hearing people complain that certain classes always win 1v1s.
But then everyone who does it would demand blizzard balanced the classes more, and I heard somewhere that It's really, really, really, really hard to do so because each class and spec is too different :X
How about we just remove Arenas, and make more battle grounds.
10/23/2014 06:53 PMPosted by Wua
But then everyone who does it would demand blizzard balanced the classes more, and I heard somewhere that It's really, really, really, really hard to do so because each class and spec is too different :X

Demand Blizzard? What is there to demand. Classes are already not balanced, and never have been truely. People are already complaining to Blizzard 24.7 about their classes, It wouldn't affect a different aspect on this game at all.
10/23/2014 06:49 PMPosted by Gongam
How bout we remove 2's and call it even

How does 2s have anything to do with a lone wolf aspect of the game
10/23/2014 06:52 PMPosted by Requite
I do not want to have to always tell people that 1v1s arent balanced and I for one do not feel like hearing people complain that certain classes always win 1v1s.

3s aren't balanced 2s, 5s, rbgs, bgs, or any aspect of this game PvP wise. People are already complaining a whole bunch about 3s compositions like L.S.D winning last years blizzcon only by comp. It wouldn't be new if people complained about their classes when they already are... You may lose to a class due to some un- balanceness, but you will still have fun, because it is all up to you on how you play, and how the 1v1 turned out.
10/23/2014 06:56 PMPosted by Energysword
How does 2s have anything to do with a lone wolf aspect of the game

Because they are both impossible to balance, hence being silly.