Choosing a Main for WoD

General Discussion
Is anyone else having a really hard time deciding which character to level first/main?
There is a choice?
Absolutely this one, and then my feral worgen druid for cat man!
Yup, still deciding.
main no. Gonna be the rogue.

primary alt? yes. I finally settled on warrior to go gladiator stance at level 100.

but i could have easily gone with several other specs.
I have yet to decide.
It's a tough decision.

I'm thinking that I'll end up going with my Hunter or Druid for my Alliance main.

Not sure about Horde. I'll be staying away from most of my 90s for the first year of the expansion.
I'll be staying away from most of my 90s for the first year of the expansion.

The past couple of expansions I've had so many alts that I didn't get any progress. I think it might just be safe for me to roll a hybrid class.
my Dk will be the first one
Fell in love with my Shaman again when I came back to MOP. Maining this one. Then my Paladin, then my Draenai Monk

(On an amusing note, google wants to spellcheck Draenai into Drainage...)
I am! I'm in the process of just leveling ALL of my toons to 90 and getting all the Garrosh heirlooms to keep my options open. But I am definitely running out of time to make a decision. It is SUPER tough! I know I will ultimately get several toons to 100, but choosing which I will level first and "main" for raiding is a real dilemma right now!
Nope. This guy has been my main since BC, and so he shall remain forevermore.
I'm going to level my holy paladin first and main it in WoD. Haven't fully decided on which to do next, though. This druid probably.

Knowing me however, I'll have 50 something level 100s by the end of it anyways. Leveling is my thing.
Finally settled on rogue. Can't believe I've never tried one before now, this class is awesome!

After this, death knight all the way, love the resource management, and unholy is looking awesome.
the shammy
nope... this girl right here...=)
10/28/2014 08:43 AMPosted by Kraylurga
I'm in the process of just leveling ALL of my toons to 90 and getting all the Garrosh heirlooms to keep my options open

I attempted this
Nope. It's always this one. There is no choice.
Probably just gonna stick with this one and hope it gets better.
Will be my Undead Warlock for sure. I just got a boost to 90 from purchasing WoD and they are super fun. I never knew why I didn't make one till now !!!

Edit : Bad spelling