bring back arcane shot in mm

Hunter
1 2 3 5 Next
Bring back arcane shot, remove thrill of the hunt, remove sniper trainer
mm hunters were damn near perfect in cata (4.3)
and that's why they murdered our spec.............. we never get nice things
10/28/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Feru
and that's why they murdered our spec.............. we never get nice things

wot
With arcane I want scatter back. Enough with catering to people who are too lazy to learn how to kill a hunter and blasting us into the dirt to appease them.
MM is perfect now stop QQing and wait till lvl 100 to judge :P
10/28/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Cháraa

Wasn't MM one of the lowest-dps, least-played specs throughout all of Cataclysm?
10/28/2014 09:10 AMPosted by Adraste
10/28/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Cháraa

Wasn't MM one of the lowest-dps, least-played specs throughout all of Cataclysm?

In Cata, MM was the highest performing single target hunter spec, SV was the Best AoE spec.

BM only became competitive in dragon soul.

MoP on the other hand, MM was the lowest performing spec for most of the expac.
Give us back Serpent Sting ffs. We have no dots except a talent with 60sec cd... Other than that I have no problem with mm as of now, as for lvl 100 we'll have to see.
10/28/2014 09:08 AMPosted by Electroqt
MM is perfect now stop QQing and wait till lvl 100 to judge :P

MM is far from perfect. Though I am sure your shaman wouldn't like to see any reversions...
It's so, so slow without arcane shot. Steady shot and aimed shot feel the same. You get a choice between a couple of cooldowns and then rapid fire. Arcane, scatter and serpent would be welcome back with open arms...
The MM Hunter in it's current state isn't bad at all. Easily holding a 15-16k on single target bosses in SoO. I'm fine without having arcane shot or serpent sting for the spec. I can see why some Hunters want Scatter for PvP purposes. Best feel for MM Hunter for me was Wrath...and now thinking about it, since Arcane shot is gone, maybe bringing back the "Fire" proc. You had a chance on your Steady Shots to stack Master Marksman, and on the 5th stack you had a free instant cast of Aimed Shot. Maybe they could could bring that back and tie it into our Mastery somehow. Either way, I'm enjoying MM.
NTY. I much prefer the aimed shot dump to the arcane shot dump .

I'm personally liking MM now.
Not needed. If you want arcane shot go BM. I love the new mastery You actually have to put some thought into movement now.
Loving MM at the moment. Just too fun! Scatter is missed but no way it's coming back. Adapt, overcome, have fun!
My only issue with the removal of scatter is now I have to rely on other people to do their jobs.
10/28/2014 11:40 AMPosted by Leorina
My only issue with the removal of scatter is now I have to rely on other people to do their jobs.

And unfortunately that isn't the best thing to have to rely on in a bg unless you are in a premade. Hard to expect people to do their jobs when half the time they seem unable to even focus on the objectives lol.
10/28/2014 11:43 AMPosted by Madis
And unfortunately that isn't the best thing to have to rely on in a bg unless you are in a premade.

Premade? hell, I'd be happy if they could do it in a 5 man
Marksman was literally SURVIVAL: NOW WITH CHANNELS! before 6.0

Go back to Survival and stay there. Outside of possibly damage, Marksman is perfect. It's in the danged name: MARKSMAN. You TAKE CAREFUL AIM AND FIRE. The entire ethic around the spec was precision firing; how the heck did anyone look at this spec's tooltip and description, and think: "Yeah, I'm gonna spam Arcane Shot like an addled ADHD kid who was just given an energy drink at the shooting gallery!"?

Get out, or git gud.
10/28/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Vandegrift
CAREFUL AIM

Icwatudidthar

10/28/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Vandegrift
FIRE

How fast is it?
No, thanks. It's nice to have one spec that doesn't have the 'NEEDS MOAR DAKKA' feel, and has to put a modicum of consideration into movement, adding interactivity, challenge and uniqueness by incentivizing proper management of the class niche of mobile dps.

The spec is now a little closer to having its own identity, rather than just being a rebranded Survival.