6.0.3 Patch Tomorrow

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
We’re planning to release a patch tomorrow that will bring the live game up-to-date with the version currently being tested on the beta realms. This includes a number of fixes and changes to address issues we've identified since the release of 6.0.2, as well as remaining assets and content to prepare for the launch of Warlords of Draenor. As we've done in prior expansions, our plan is to not require a launch-day patch, and have a smooth transition to the new expansion in North America at midnight Pacific on November 13.
Sounds good! :3
may the lag be with you...
Excellent! Hope some of those broken quests have been fixed.
Please fix the exp nerf! I don't even want to play my lower levels... and my 90s are boring since I don't raid or do dungeons, knowing WoD is coming out and anything I do is fruitless.
yay!
The hype is getting real!
Why is Jade Spirit +83 Int and Dancing Steel is +103 Agi/Str?

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=104434#changelog
Good news :D
Nice!

Thank you Blizz :D
I love this style of patching!
Awesome! Love you guys/gals.
That + Australian servers =D

Can't wait!!!
10/27/2014 11:22 AMPosted by Brydgett
Please fix the exp nerf! I don't even want to play my lower levels... and my 90s are boring since I don't raid or do dungeons, knowing WoD is coming out and anything I do is fruitless.

You create your own trap where you limit your gameplay experience very severely, then complain to the devs that your gameplay experience is currently too limited.

Free yourself, dude.
"As we've done in prior expansions, our plan is to not require a launch-day patch, and have a smooth transition to the new expansion in North America at midnight Pacific on November 13. "

Since all those who have pre-ordered WoD will get this "patch" in coming weeks?
If you're lagging try turning off all those useless addons. Curse is cursed.
What xp nerf are you talking about? xp seems fine..
different beta realm than i must be thinking of. not the official PTR that already includes the WOD content.
10/27/2014 11:26 AMPosted by Anomanderpur
"As we've done in prior expansions, our plan is to not require a launch-day patch, and have a smooth transition to the new expansion in North America at midnight Pacific on November 13. "

Since all those who have pre-ordered WoD will get this "patch" in coming weeks?

Pretty sure no one knows what you're implying/talking/rambling about.