Had ever try raid in there city

General Discussion
I like to try to raid in Alliance 's city it remind me play on other game for raid in there city.
wat
10/30/2014 08:31 AMPosted by Thawne
wat
Overlooking the horrible grammar
*points at For The Horde achievement*
Had you done for raid in their city? I use solo in their city, killing them.
So form a raid and go try to kill the leaders? There's the achievement For the Horde.

Warhammer Online? :)
wat
10/30/2014 08:53 AMPosted by Kaufen

It's a bad time to try right now because the guards are buffed to level 100
Use the Everquest2. It's so much fun get in the city killing alots of horseman and other.
10/30/2014 08:58 AMPosted by Wudie

It's a bad time to try right now because the guards are buffed to level 100

Yea I see some are 100 :(
wat
How is babby formed?
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I think is wrong consider some questions as dumb or unnecesasary, someone already said it: “there is not something as a dumb question” or something like that.
I dont believe this way in which people deride around something like asking for answers, current moment and future is built out of questions and answers, some of them people had considered dumb, like, Why objects fall? or all others. This shallow attitude respect people posting questions is something I can’t consider but just destructive, that reatrains persons from their desire of understanding their own world around, Who is capable of encouraging this?
The point is, ALL QUESTION ARE VALID and the only wrong thing is criticize or diminish them just by the nature or the way they’ve been posted. THINK IT WELL. "i.e.: Am I wrong?”
10/30/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Kaufen
I like to try to raid in Alliance 's city it remind me play on other game for raid in there city.

10/30/2014 09:00 AMPosted by Kaufen
Use the Everquest2. It's so much fun get in the city killing alots of horseman and other.

Please, stop raiding cities, and go raid an English class instead. I don't know if you are learning ESL, or are posting from a mobile device or what, but your posts are barely intelligible.
My brother type this.
my English not good. Sorry, not comfortable from me. I won't be back.