Espectral Tiger

General Discussion
It's safe to buy Espectral Tiger (pet) from AH ??
Why wouldn't it be safe to buy it from the auction house?
Just wondering if the seller can get it back somehow, since it's not a "looted" item from common source.
If you buy it off the auction house, I do not think that the seller can get the item back. I'd go for it, Death.
Auction House is completely safe.
thanks.
I read something a while ago with the gem mounts (the black one, I think?) Where people were duping them, and you could buy it, have the item in your inventory, but you couldn't learn it? Never sure if that was true or not, but I read where people said it had happened to them.
10/26/2014 07:14 AMPosted by Resent
I read something a while ago with the gem mounts (the black one, I think?) Where people were duping them, and you could buy it, have the item in your inventory, but you couldn't learn it? Never sure if that was true or not, but I read where people said it had happened to them.

That would only happen through the trade window, not the AH.
I would trust the AH more than an individual selling it.. If I remember correctly the ones that were supposedly being duped couldn't be listed on the AH.

However I would also be wary of someone selling something cheaper than expected.. Those items sell for hundreds of dollars on Ebay, the TCG cards are no longer produced, so my expectation is that you'd pay at least a couple 100k for one.. Anything less it could have come from a stolen account..
10/26/2014 07:20 AMPosted by Malforian
I would trust the AH more than an individual selling it.. If I remember correctly the ones that were supposedly being duped couldn't be listed on the AH.

However I would also be wary of someone selling something cheaper than expected.. Those items sell for hundreds of dollars on Ebay, the TCG cards are no longer produced, so my expectation is that you'd pay at least a couple 100k for one.. Anything less it could have come from a stolen account..

Can you cage the TCG pets? I'm not sure if you can.
10/26/2014 07:24 AMPosted by Kuranna

In Patch 5.0.4 (Build 16004), this pet is now "cageable".
10/26/2014 07:24 AMPosted by Kuranna
10/26/2014 07:20 AMPosted by Malforian

Do you see TCG pets on the Auction House? That should provide the answer.
With the auction house, there is a record of the transaction that is easily found should there be any issues down the road. You should be safe purchasing the mount from the AH.

But there is. Being all alone in a crowd.』