So before 6.0 I would farm Justice Points...

General Discussion
10/25/2014 07:21 PMPosted by Squishymcgee
Running heroic dungeons is INFINITELY easier than winning a BG.

It's easier than losing a BG too. :(
2. Protect the innocent.
3. Uphold the law.
4. Smash, Jay, Smash!
10/25/2014 06:53 PMPosted by Babyspice
I'm pretty sure the dailies in Grizzly Hills still give honour. You won't get a lot of honour each day and you do have to flag for PvP to complete them. However, this is the only alternative to BGs and Arenas that I can think of.

Sadly, this is not the case anymore.

No honor.
I'm glad i have almost all of the pvp sets except for two in area 52.
10/25/2014 07:38 PMPosted by Zeryani
In this case I am grateful there have only ever been a few pvp sets I like. But then I'd pay a nice sum of gold for no-stat xmog skins instead of making everybody else suffer my hatred of pvp

This would be a good option. They did that for the old Vanilla dungeon sets, why not do it for old PvP gear too?
Maybe its time to make some of the older pvp gear sets available for gold.
10/25/2014 07:55 PMPosted by Essloru

Would be ideal. I'm sure PvPers would be glad to be rid of the players with no intention of actually gearing up for PvP. (Sorry!)
This is why I farmed the 16,000 JP needed to buy the PvP mounts I was missing before 6.0.

I may never ride them, but I preferred doing that instead of all the BGs needed for 8,000 honor.
10/25/2014 06:53 PMPosted by Babyspice
I'm pretty sure the dailies in Grizzly Hills still give honour.

Not anymore.

10/25/2014 07:31 PMPosted by Tiapriestess
It's easier than losing a BG too. :(

Maybe that is why it was changed?
10/25/2014 07:58 PMPosted by Endera
10/25/2014 07:55 PMPosted by Essloru

Would be ideal. I'm sure PvPers would be glad to be rid of the players with no intention of actually gearing up for PvP. (Sorry!)

I agree. Or another method to obtain honor points.
10/25/2014 07:59 PMPosted by Itheon
This is why I farmed the 16,000 JP needed to buy the PvP mounts I was missing before 6.0.

I may never ride them, but I preferred doing that instead of all the BGs needed for 8,000 honor.

Oh god dammit! I just chedked now and I don't have any of the Alliance PvP mounts. I never bothered to check, assumed they were like all the other racial mounts where you got the opposite faction's version. Guh!

EDIT: Oh, another alternative to get Honour is by doing Tol Barad. Made an easy 400 honour by simply solo-capping the towers with no enemy team, and made a handful more for handing in the weekly quest to cap the place.