Word of Glory

Arenas
yeah because an instant flash of light every 3 holy power is going to make h pals OP lmao, and yes, but my main will always be holy, since you only need the 1 set of gear to play both specs.
11/03/2014 09:39 AMPosted by Semula
since you only need the 1 set of gear to play both specs.

Not true, you'll still need to replace trinkets/rings
Just roll Ret. Problem solved. :-)
11/03/2014 10:01 AMPosted by Picklenator

Not true, you'll still need to replace trinkets/rings

And boots, bracers, weapons. Everything but tier pieces. That was one of the big disappointments of beta for me- was looking foward to going from resto druid to feral druid with no hassle but that's not how it is.
I find it funny all this naysaying going on.

Power healers rank are this.
Priest
Druid
Shaman
Pally

I don't have a monk so I can't rate.

Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong. That's not to say Pallys are bad, but they really don't bring anything that other classes can't bring, and even better so.
Keep getting mad at videogames though.
11/03/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Sacerdotiza
Priest
Druid
Shaman
Pally

I agree with this list. I would put monk right above shaman, and I think in some cases druids are better than priests. But holy paladins are definitely at the bottom.
11/02/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Semula
please make this instant
instantly applied with a 2 second delay to actually heal?...maybe?
11/03/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Kenste
11/03/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Sacerdotiza
Priest
Druid
Shaman
Pally

I agree with this list. I would put monk right above shaman, and I think in some cases druids are better than priests. But holy paladins are definitely at the bottom.

I heard Monk was dead last. I know was agreeing that Priests and Druids top the list for best healers, but I heard MWs were dead last and Pallys and Shamans were fighting for third.
Ok I play every healer possible for arena. I must say that Holy pally is no where near as bad as you say. You have to get used to fake casting and tell your teammates to play smarter if you are unable to heal them do to LoSing cc. Shaman has been a very high skill cap to heal on for sometime. If you get trained as a shammy and your team leaves you alone for so much as 5 seconds you're done. Pally is built for Melee cleaves, ever since wrath. You are crying now, but TSG is going to be OP (like the start of every xpac) and you will be laughing at anyone who is playing a shammy or a disc. We have a glyph that lowers hand of freedoms cd if used on someone else. Think about that for a minute... like really use that brain of yours... Imagine a world where your warrior and dk can train any target at will. Will pally be the top? probably not, but I can assure you they will be competitive.
Like i said before, i'm not saying holy pallies are bad but we already had to cast heals more than any other healer even in MoP so i'm used to fake casting, my only thing is why make us cast even more but not give us anything to make up for it? whereas every other healer (idk about monks i don't play one) didn't even have much changed. druids, shams, pom is casted but disc shields are huge, and their aoe barrier is undispellable, and now has silence for even more utility. all im asking for is WoG to be instant, that's literally it, nothing else. i'd still use sanctified wrath, and the wings glyph since 50% healing for 30 secs on a 1.5min cd is better than rng WoG procs.
I was thinking this myself. I wouldn't even mind if they nerfed the healing done by it, but having to cast the only holy power dump makes hpal playstyle too rigid for my tastes. It will inevitably lead to wasted holy power charges (imo) since using the move itself at the opportune time will not always be possible. Hpals have been worst healer for the entire 2nd half of the xpac anyways, and I don't think they will rise up anytime soon in WoD as things are now.

PS: WTB a glyph to make HoS not removable w/ reduced duration overall. It wouldn't affect the precious pve world at all.

I think I am going to main rogue or druid this time around.
sry i guess i missed the part where every other healer didnt have to cast now

you can't just say dpriest have strong as !@#$ shields and that's what makes them op because yeah they do and yeah theyre strong but easily dispelled by any team with half a brain so it's not that huge of a deal that you're making it and we dont have any aoe shield that is not dispellable, we dont even have an aoe shield lol, ye dpriest are strong as %^-* right now but at 100 it's entirely balanced out;
you have an interrupt, bubbles for yourself and your teammates, make it so youre immune to silence, 30 second cd stun, sacred shield and an interrupt;

there always has to be the best and the worst healers for every season, but i'm sorry i am going to laugh at you if you try to say that paladins are the worst healers when in all actuallity it's not

mw and shamans literally just get trained and get destroyed

get over yourself and stop thinking the game needs to change just because you're not playing the game good
I don't know if making WoG instant for Holy paladins is the way to go, with all the procs with divine purpose off 1 holy power WoG that you recieved from an instant holy shock.. yeah too much in the playstyle they are going for.

That being said, holy paladins are definitely the trash healer of the pack. I have no idea why their heals heal for so little compared to any other healer. I also dont understand why disc priests are allowed to do huge instant 100k absorbs, its like a mistweaver monks life cacoon without the 2 minute CD =P

Holy paladin is not only under powered but is also bland as heck, all the other healers have more interesting play styles.
They removed most of the blanket silences, if they handed out instant cast spells this game would be back to MOP.....
11/04/2014 05:17 PMPosted by Thessik
I don't know if making WoG instant for Holy paladins is the way to go, with all the procs with divine purpose off 1 holy power WoG that you recieved from an instant holy shock.. yeah too much in the playstyle they are going for.

That being said, holy paladins are definitely the trash healer of the pack. I have no idea why their heals heal for so little compared to any other healer. I also dont understand why disc priests are allowed to do huge instant 100k absorbs, its like a mistweaver monks life cacoon without the 2 minute CD =P

Holy paladin is not only under powered but is also bland as heck, all the other healers have more interesting play styles.

hpal heals arent horrible at all, they just still happen to be the middle ground healer that excels at nothing when compared to other healers. Divine Purpose is going to be garbage, as is eternal flame now for pvp.

I am glad sacred shield will see some play, and holy avenger is a lot better now for the extra cd. I would be totally content if they nerfed word of glory healing by 50% or more, but without another option for a holy power dump, the playstyle is just going to be clunky (for example you have 5 holy power, and not don't have the time to cast for the moment without losing a partner, holy shock off cd, sweet, holy power wasted now). I don't really play the other healers regularly enough, but do any of them have a resource (excluding mana) that they have to play around, and that would be affected by the recent changes?

11/04/2014 04:42 PMPosted by Velca
mw and shamans literally just get trained and get destroyed

yeah because being overpowered/underpowered in between seasons/xpac launch is so meaningful.
I think we just need an other Holy Power dumb. Maybe just an instant HoT that cost Holy Power ? I dunno, but as of right now, I often use Holy Shock even if I have 5 Holy Power
11/04/2014 06:24 PMPosted by Beliwhoop
dumb

dump*
fixed it for ya
<3
11/04/2014 06:24 PMPosted by Beliwhoop
dumb

dump*
fixed it for ya
<3

oups

that wasnt me not knowing how to spell to word, that was me just needing some sleep :(