are racials really worth faction changing?

Arenas
in terms of PvP orc is the best
Well from what I understand, Orc got nerfed. Human is supposed to be best for dps and dwarf is supposed to be best for healers. I started leveling a dwarf resto shaman 3 days ago and I'm level 34 (only playing a couple hours in the evening). Not sure if I'll make it before wod but nothing better to do right now anyways.
11/01/2014 08:43 AMPosted by Kíd
nelf

#masterrace
11/04/2014 08:00 PMPosted by Kelarica
11/01/2014 08:43 AMPosted by Kíd
nelf

#masterrace

The females seem to have put on little weight on the face and lot of the markings are not as good as before ( miss the butterfly one). There's pretty much like only ONE good face to choose from now, the one everyone who posted have picked.

And why we do we snarl and show our fangs like we're some kinda Vampire when casting some spells like mark of the wild?
99% of people who faction change for racials aren't playing at a level where it even matters.
So I didn't screw up by boosting a Troll balance Druid? :D
Looks like to be able to find groups regularly alliance is the only choice.
My reasons for changing main;

Faster BG queue times
New race model since Tauren pala is useless
Better racials
US-Illidan is a dupe infested Chinese !@#$ rock (And god awful queues)
Tich has awful MS for Canadian players
Have toons of both faction anyway
Many people changing Ally
KT is pretty fun, lots of Gladiators and such
11/01/2014 11:44 AMPosted by Ssjwindvipxx
It is a big deal for alot of classes. For any class outside of DK (because u can go double dps trinket as any race cus desecrated ground) being alliance in PVP is far more advantageous than ever. There are a variety of reasons for this which are:

1. Engineering Synapse Springs is no longer a thing. This means that no race besides human gets a 1 minute on use to stack with their CDs because proc trinket is still > on use trinket and to use an on use with no proc trinket is a big DMG loss. (If someone mentions Orc racial as an on use I will let you know that it got nerfed REALLY HARD, it gives 88 atk power / spell power which is 44 agility or intellect which is less than the passive bonus u get on the trinket slots which is 74 agility) If you do plan on staying horde, orc is no longer the highest DPS race. So pretty much for Rogues, WWs, Hunters, Warlocks, Mages, Ret palas, and Warriors the benefits you get as Human in PVP are far greater than the benefits you get from any other race.

2. Increased versatility as human. This is a powerful bonus as well since it flat out increases you DMG done and reduces your DMG taken. Since you have the highest stats of any race anyways as human you benefit extra hard from this racial.

3. Dwarf healers. For Resto Shamans, Holy Palas, and Disc/Holy Priests dwarf is the best racial with the buffs to stoneform which nowremoves all magic+poison+disease+curse+bleed and removes SILENCES. Aswell as having Might of the Mountain: 2 percent increase to DMG and Heal crits.

But what if I want to stay horde??

I would stay away from Orc as a DMG dealer.

Tauren got some pretty nice buffs 2 percent crit DMG and heal increase Ontop of still keeping warstomp (a pretty good CC in alot of ways) and high HP.

Troll racial nerfed to 15 from 20 but still good IMHO and the other perks are strong still (15 percent less duration of slows and roots, passive/increased HP regeneration.

Belf is a bit better now with the 1 Percent extra crit bonus and Belf silence (especially since so few silences in the game now, Belf silence can do DEVASTATING game winning combos vs healers/casters.)
Isn't agility 1-1 now with attack power?
Less CC leads to double dps PVP trink to be godlike.

Let's not forget Dwarfs new racial and NE shadow meld.
Night elf master race.
Please dont come to alliance side... I dont want 9/10 min bg queues!
11/05/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Danathor

Too late we all there now
Alliance Racials definitely have a slight edge.

GNOME ROGUE NEW META!!!

+5% energy, +1% Haste, 1 min root/slow escape (now lines up perfectly with shadow dance)
11/05/2014 11:42 AMPosted by Chubbsmalone
Alliance Racials definitely have a slight edge.

GNOME ROGUE NEW META!!!

+5% energy, +1% Haste, 1 min root/slow escape (now lines up perfectly with shadow dance)

It takes guts or lots of alcohol to roll gnome or goblin...........you guys are not pretty side of wow
it's Blizzards new way of making the $$ and they just realized that a few years ago.
next expansion or the patch Horde Racials will be better and After that the ally ones again will be better.
#STONEFORMSILENCE2015
11/05/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Danathor

My queues on BG9 have already started to increase. Not always instant anymore sometimes even 7 minutes.