Form macros

UI and Macro
Hi guys I am looking for the command to cast something if I'm in a certain form

basically I need it to cast bear or cat spells in those forms while still casting my regular spells in the other forms.
Use the [form] conditional:
http://wowpedia.org/Macro_conditionals#form.2C_stance

http://wowpedia.org/Making_a_macro
http://www.macroexplain.com/
its not working , /cast [form:1/3] thrash doesn't work
According to the table on the page I linked (not the outdated example below it), form 1 is Bear Form and form 2 (not 3) is Cat Form.

/use [form:1/2]Mangle
its not working
Does it work if you use a spell that's available in both Bear and Cat form? (I forgot that Mangle is Bear-only)

If it doesn't work at all, could you run this command while in Bear and Cat form and post the output here?/dump GetShapeshiftForm(true)
I just got on my boomie and tested this macro:

/cast [stance:1/2] Thrash; Starsurge

It works- casts Thrash in bear or cat form, otherwise starsurge.
it was stance instead of form, how do you put modifiers on that?
stance and form are aliases of each other, I don't know why one would work but the other wouldn't.

An example of modifiers with stance:/use [mod:shift,form:1/2]Thrash;[mod:shift]Starsurge;[form:1/2]Berserk;Barkskin

If you're holding Shift, it casts Thrash in Bear/Cat form or Starsurge in any other form; otherwise it casts Berserk in Bear/Cat form or Barkskin in any other form.
I'll have to test it when the servers pop again, in the meantime, I have an issue with a stopmacro I was using.

/cancelform [mod:alt]
/stopmacro [mod:alt]
/cast !bear form

the stopmacro was stopping the bear form from casting, I can't figure out why.
I just logged onto my Druid and both the form and stance conditionals worked without issue. I'm not sure why form wasn't working for you.

11/04/2014 03:37 AMPosted by Airwolf
I'll have to test it when the servers pop again, in the meantime, I have an issue with a stopmacro I was using.

/cancelform [mod:alt]
/stopmacro [mod:alt]
/cast !bear form

the stopmacro was stopping the bear form from casting, I can't figure out why.

That should cancel your current form with Alt held; otherwise activate Bear Form (without toggling it off).

If it's not working, make sure you don't have Alt + your key bound to anything and don't have Alt set to your Focus/Self cast key in the Interface > Combat menu.
I don't know why its stopping it, its not bound and it was working fine before I put the stopmacro in there, but before I did sometimes it would go from bear form to bear form instead of cancelling when I held alt
ok, it was just one of those things where everything was typed right but it randomly breaks and u have to delete and retype it, thanks.
Ok I'm just gonna post the macro im trying to make so I can finish it because it keeps having issues with multiple stances in one macro.

For instance, I just started one as /cast [mod:alt,stance1] frenzied regeneration; [mod:alt,stance2] prowl
and it only did fr but the on alt in cat form told me I needed bear form

This is what I want to make so please let me know whats wrong with it and what I need to fix it.

/cast [mod:alt,stance1] frenzied regeneration; [mod:alt,stance2] prowl; [stance1/2] thrash; [mod:alt] starfall; [mod:shift] entangling roots; starsurge
it is not stance1
you can use stance:1 or form:1
wow that was it, it works, great man tyvm.