Please remove sniper training!

Hunter
All I do is arena, and in an arena setting this mastery is TERRIBLE. Most fights as a hunter you're being trained, and with this mastery change it will not be most of the time you're being trained, it will be 100% of the time you're going to be trained now to prevent the sniper training mastery from activating.

PLEASE blizzard change this mastery!
Go SV then. Sorry i know that isn't what u wanna hear but they aren't going to change MM. Plus i doubt u want a cast time for every shot. That is just ridiculous.
I like Sniper Training. I hope they keep it in, because I care more about me having fun than you having fun.
No no nononono. Sniper training is great. It requires some thought now. Use some cc and aspect of the fox. Itll be fine once people get used to it.
11/04/2014 09:10 AMPosted by Dottyrocks
All I do is arena, and in an arena setting this mastery is TERRIBLE. Most fights as a hunter you're being trained, and with this mastery change it will not be most of the time you're being trained, it will be 100% of the time you're going to be trained now to prevent the sniper training mastery from activating.

PLEASE blizzard change this mastery!

Did I miss the hotfix note about all three specs having Sniper Training as their mastery?
11/04/2014 10:49 AMPosted by Mizuko
Did I miss the hotfix note about all three specs having Sniper Training as their mastery?

I guess we both did.
11/04/2014 10:52 AMPosted by Leorina
11/04/2014 10:49 AMPosted by Mizuko

I guess we both did.
It was right after the part about gnome hunters getting to use their pets as mounts.
11/04/2014 09:23 AMPosted by Armyn
Go SV then. Sorry i know that isn't what u wanna hear but they aren't going to change MM. Plus i doubt u want a cast time for every shot. That is just ridiculous.

And sorry, it may not be what you want to hear, but you have no idea whatsoever WHAT they might decide to change. People sholudn't have to change specs to be viable in pvp, period.
11/04/2014 11:24 AMPosted by Madis
And sorry, it may not be what you want to hear, but you have no idea whatsoever WHAT they might decide to change. People sholudn't have to change specs to be viable in pvp, period.

Guess it is good that they dont have to change then huh?
sniper training should have a 7 second timer when you move and a 2 second waiting period to begin.

Then everyone can shush it

People aren't telling you to respec to be viable. They're telling you to respec because you don't like the mechanics that encompass the spec you are trying to play.

HUGE difference.
11/04/2014 11:58 AMPosted by Aertea

People aren't telling you to respec to be viable. They're telling you to respec because you don't like the mechanics that encompass the spec you are trying to play.

HUGE difference.

or in other words.
YOU MIGHT NOT BE GOOD!
It'll be viable, it just wont be optimal.
I'm a man, and just from looking at my body, I really don't see a practical use for Tampax.

Thus, if I can't use it, nobody can possibly have a use for this.
11/04/2014 02:40 PMPosted by Kabbie
I'm a man, and just from looking at my body, I really don't see a practical use for Tampax.

Thus, if I can't use it, nobody can possibly have a use for this.
Illusions... shattered.....

help stop nosebleeds

*thumbs up*
11/04/2014 09:23 AMPosted by Armyn

...hasn't that been happening for...pretty much the entirety of wow? for both pvp and pve?
Surely you can't be serious!
11/04/2014 04:30 PMPosted by Kabbie
Surely you can't be serious!
I'm always serious. And don't call me Shirley.
11/04/2014 02:51 PMPosted by Leorina

help stop nosebleeds

*thumbs up*

I tried stuffing a Tampax up my nose to stop the bleeding once. It was a lot easier once my girlfriend stopped squeezing my head, though.