Stop

Emerald Dream
1 2 3 8 Next
I am no longer updating this. The new thread is here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19890939329?page=1
Reserved.
Sticky plis
<The Seventy Third> moved to Westgarde Keep in Howling Fjord.
Currently the Blue Army uses Dalaran as its base of operations. We hold meetings in the Purple Parlor, we hold our Friday Night Fight Nights in the Dalaran Sewers, we hold birthday parties in the Beer Garden, and like to gather in A Hero's Welcome for drinks from time to time. We've been planning on expanding our reach over the Tower of Azora in Elwynn, as well.
Nvm!
<Warbringer> would like to claim Ravenholdt Manor.

I absolutely refuse to acknowledge this, Raveholdt Manor is a guild of rogues, claiming that and having any other class besides a rogue claiming that as their home is balderdash!
<Warbringer> would like to claim Ravenholdt Manor.

I absolutely refuse to acknowledge this, Raveholdt Manor is a guild of rogues, claiming that and having any other class besides a rogue claiming that as their home is balderdash!

The rogues there might just rent the place out to <Warbringer> occasionally for their guild meetings. ;p

The rogues there might just rent the place out to <Warbringer> occasionally for their guild meetings. ;p

were talking a base of operations not a rented room.
11/05/2014 09:50 PMPosted by Härgus

True, true.
11/05/2014 09:50 PMPosted by Härgus

Exactly, and even if they did use that angle, Ravenholt Manor is THEIR base of operations, they wouldn't 'rent' it to Warbringer, let alone share it with them period.
I did try to look up information on the place before wanting to take it and ended up with nothing.
11/05/2014 09:53 PMPosted by Jalën
I did try to look up information on the place before wanting to take it and ended up with nothing.

http://wowpedia.org/Ravenholdt

I did a lot of reading up on this faction because it was one of the RP directions I was going to take with Tobi.
11/05/2014 09:55 PMPosted by Tobi
11/05/2014 09:53 PMPosted by Jalën

http://wowpedia.org/Ravenholdt

I did a lot of reading up on this faction because it was one of the RP directions I was going to take with Tobi.

Sheesh now I feel embarrassed. Back to the drawing board.

EDIT: OH FFS! I misspelled it. That's why I couldn't find it. Gah!
11/05/2014 09:57 PMPosted by Jalën
Sheesh now I feel embarrassed. Back to the drawing board.

EDIT: OH FFS! I misspelled it. That's why I couldn't find it. Gah!

*pats Jalen*
It's ok ;)
If you want something up north go hit up andorhal or chillwind.
I'm actually surprised nobody has claimed Halaa, I would assume it'd still be there in WoD, right? Or are they removing it from Draenor and only keeping it in outlands?
11/05/2014 10:04 PMPosted by Tobi
I'm actually surprised nobody has claimed Halaa, I would assume it'd still be there in WoD, right? Or are they removing it from Draenor and only keeping it in outlands?

I could have sworn Scions took claim to that place.

That reminds me! Blue Army claims Ashran! ;p
11/05/2014 10:05 PMPosted by Jalën

I could have sworn Scions took claim to that place.

based in Exodar me thinks.