Arenas
Thugcleave and phdk > all
Anyone think something along the lines of Ret/Warrior/Disc will work?"

Possible Comps I want to run
- Ret/FrostDK/RestoDruid or Dpriest
- Ret/Warrior/Dpriest
- Ret/Hunter/Rsham
- Ret/Mage/x

Think any of these will be viable in the 2500+ push?
Rot comps
double melee healer
rogue/mage/healer

Much will change. Hunters are horrid at 100, as well as elemental shaman. So I am sure buffs will change the meta since a few specs need massive buffs to be viable.
I've been thinking thinking jungle may be pretty good
11/05/2014 02:33 AMPosted by Prisma
11/05/2014 12:33 AMPosted by Sadar
As a mage I'm looking forward to RMX and WMX. I feel like these will be by and far the strongest 2 mage comps at 100.

How about liberty? I'd imagine mages could do a lot with a DK peeling for them over a warrior.

Liberty will likely be very solid. True healer trainer comp.

11/05/2014 04:50 AMPosted by Murphy
11/05/2014 12:33 AMPosted by Sadar
As a mage I'm looking forward to RMX and WMX. I feel like these will be by and far the strongest 2 mage comps at 100.
really? i thought spriests were amazing. why would you want to bring a warrior over one next patch?

I'm thinking godcomp will struggle just because it was so based around insane burst and those sorts of kills might be more rare at 100. Also, no stun to keep a target in place as spriest/mage is tough now.
Ret / Lock / Rsham ;)
11/05/2014 04:02 PMPosted by Psyfìendx
Ret / Lock / Rsham ;)

Intriguing think this is a possible comp? I feel like ret and warlock are polar opposites, but the healing would be insane.
11/05/2014 04:27 PMPosted by Phatnfly
Ret / Lock / Rsham ;)

Intriguing think this is a possible comp? I feel like ret and warlock are polar opposites, but the healing would be insane.

any comp that worked well with a war/dk last season will work good this season with a ret.
I will only believe X/L/S isn't a high performing comp when I see it. Warlocks always find a way to be T1, even if they do next to no damage.
11/05/2014 04:45 AMPosted by Wines
Rmp, possibly tsg, seeing as how many more heals have a cast time

Yeah, Xaryu said on his stream that rmp looked like the best comp to him in WoD.

Which is actually fine with me as an esports fan- it's much more fun to watch rmp than, say, lock-shaman-x or some other drain comp that has been in vogue in MoP.
RMx will still be killing things in Cheap Shots if damage isn't tuned

Assassination RLx will likely have unhealable sustained combined with decent burst from the Rogue; Sub would bring more control but it remains to be seen if Ruture + IB will be tuned high enough to make up for the difference in sustained (Assass is insane at 100 by all accounts)

Shadowcleave is going to be hugely stupid

Anything that involves a Ret is going to be hugely stupid and we'll probably see Ret/Ret/DK and Rogue/Ret/DK again

DKs are a bit up in the air, ridiculous damage but not sure how they'll pan out overall since they usually suffer from survivability/mobility issues more than anything

Mages will fit well with pretty much anything; Locks won't be brought for damage so much as supporting spread pressure for a partner + control, but as such will probably see use in castercleaves

Shadow has the potential to be completely absurd but it really depends on how hard they end up getting shut down by melee/how CoP/AS are tuned, high Mastery CoP could make God Comp into RMP with casters and crit AS could, in theory, basically just keep DoTs up and spam DP for high sustained; like I said, depends on how well they can cast and how the 100 talents get tuned.

I don't really see Elemental doing well, since they're back to being turrets in an metagame where melee has more uptime on casters than usual, same for Destruction/Arcane. Fire just doesn't seem to have the damage to be competitive barring a rework or somehow reaching 40%+ crit where a dotcleave playstyle starts to become viable

Just my thoughts from what I've seen.
Ret / Lock / Rsham ;)

This comp seems real.

Lock/Ret have enough peels to help the Rsham live against the melee mongo train.

And eventually you'll run out of cooldowns for darksoul/wings.
[quote="151400615518"]Ret / Lock / Rsham ;)[/quote

im very interested to try this, i have a good ret friend that ive wanted to play with for awhile but i dont play hunter so i couldnt last season
TSG with a prot warrior in glad stance

Heres hoping that never happens.
Strong boomy comps?

Im thinking DK/Boomy/X

Dancing with the stars is pretty much a nothing comp now because of the DR changes.

LSD2 might be good? Though boring.

Last season i played hunter/boomy/priest to about 2300 MMR, but i can't see that being good again.

Any thoughts?
I'm really hoping double feral / MW will exist for just a short time. Run around trading heals with DoC. Just long enough to see at least one QQ thread please!
Feather play (Triple boomer)
DK/RET/Rogue it's coming.