Weak Auras - restealth timer

Rogue
I am looking for some help one creating a Weak Aura timer that will tell how much longer until I can re-stealth in a PVP fight.

I would think that this timer would need a couple of different triggers/timers:

1. Time until Stealth/ Prowl is ready. (This one is easy enough with a cold down progress trigger)

2. Check to see is a stealth prevention spell is applied, such as Faerie Fire, and the time until that debuff expires. ( i got this one too)

3. 6 second timer since the last combat occurred. (I have no Idea how to do this one)

I suppose the LUA code would would be needed to pick the highest of these times to display. (Help!)

I'd also like to know if there is a DoT on me that would pull me back out of stealth after 3 second. Perhaps a simple change of text color on the timer.
11/08/2014 05:11 PMPosted by Whodaat
I am looking for some help one creating a Weak Aura timer that will tell how much longer until I can re-stealth in a PVP fight.

I would think that this timer would need a couple of different triggers/timers:

1. Time until Stealth/ Prowl is ready. (This one is easy enough with a cold down progress trigger)

2. Check to see is a stealth prevention spell is applied, such as Faerie Fire, and the time until that debuff expires. ( i got this one too)

3. 6 second timer since the last combat occurred. (I have no Idea how to do this one)

I suppose the LUA code would would be needed to pick the highest of these times to display. (Help!)

I'd also like to know if there is a DoT on me that would pull me back out of stealth after 3 second. Perhaps a simple change of text color on the timer.

where is the bibby and the bottle.