12:01 EST or PST

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
With Warlords dropping Thursday, I was just wondering if the servers are going live at midnight Eastern or Pacific time? i work late on Wednesdays on the east coast so trying to see if i have time for a nap or just an energy drink.

thanks
Midnight PST, 3AM EST.
11/10/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Garyc
With Warlords dropping Thursday, I was just wondering if the servers are going live at midnight Eastern or Pacific time? i work late on Wednesdays on the east coast so trying to see if i have time for a nap or just an energy drink.

thanks

Nethaera updated the Warlords of Draenor Irvine Signing Event blog with times at which Warlords of Draenor will become active for each region.

Reposting the info here for your convenience.

When will the launch of the game happen for my time zone/region?
Warlords of Draenor will launch in:

• North America (US) at 12:00 a.m. PST (1:00 a.m. Mountain, 2:00 a.m. CST, 3:00 a.m. EST) on Thursday, November 13
  • Oceanic will launch at the same time as the US.

• Europe at 12:00 a.m. CET on Thursday, November 13
  • Korea at 12:00 a.m. KST on Tuesday, November 18
  • Taiwan at 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, November 18
  • China at 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, November 18
  • Don't see the exact time listed for your area? Check out this handy Time Zone Converter.
    TY!
    thats all we needed! thank you mr Rygarius!!
    I don't know why I thought it was launching on the 11th.

*sigh* well I guess thats one more Tuesday of seeing if I can't get some extra gear on my random alts.
    11/10/2014 12:44 PMPosted by Superman
    11/10/2014 12:35 PMPosted by Rygarius
    Nethaera updated the [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16658020/"]Warlords of Draenor Irvine Signing Event[/url] blog with times at which Warlords of Draenor will become active for each region.

• North America (US) at 12:00 a.m. PST (1:00 a.m. Mountain, 2:00 a.m. CST, 3:00 a.m. EST) on Thursday, November 13

• Don't see the exact time listed for your area? Check out this handy [url="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html"]Time Zone Converter[/url].

It continues to amaze me how many people can't tell time, and still after all these years, forget that everything happens on Pacific Time.

Because the only time I honestly ever need to know time zones is during Blizzard launches...
    Still strange to me that we need to wait till 3 AM when D3 was activated based on timezone. It's not like there are server first achievements anymore.
    For NZ/Aus

9PM NZDT
    7PM AEDT
    630PM ACDT
    6PM AEST
    4PM AWST
    now to save this thread url for everytime someone asks this question
    Oh, another post on this.
    I feel its necessary to mention that midnight (12:00am) is always the beginning of whatever day is mentioned. That confusion is why Blizzard usually schedules things for 11:59pm (23:59) or 12:01am (00:01) in the ingame calendar. 12:00am Thursday and 12:01am Thursday are one (1) minute apart.
    11/10/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Fehnris
    Still strange to me that we need to wait till 3 AM when D3 was activated based on timezone. It's not like there are server first achievements anymore.

Really? Could you even imagine the outrage on the forums if East coasters got into the game 3 hours before the West coasters?
    11/10/2014 12:49 PMPosted by Grund

Really? Could you even imagine the outrage on the forums if East coasters got into the game 3 hours before the West coasters?

Yes, I can Now gimme gimme gimme!

No one waits for anything (not counting different regions). Warlords will be live at the same time for everyone within a region. Every single person in the US will start Warlords at the exact same moment.
    11/10/2014 12:29 PMPosted by Sprucewayne
    Midnight PST, 3AM EST.

Would be nice if for a change it was Midnight no matter were you lived. I mean there is no race to be first this time. The achievement is gone. Let everyone start at the same time according to their time zone. Not like it is hard to do.
    11/10/2014 12:35 PMPosted by Rygarius
    11/10/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Garyc

thanks

Nethaera updated the [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16658020/"]Warlords of Draenor Irvine Signing Event[/url] blog with times at which Warlords of Draenor will become active for each region.

• Don't see the exact time listed for your area? Check out this handy [url="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html"]Time Zone Converter[/url].

Thanks for posting this here for "our convenience". I always read random signing blogs for answers to questions that have been being asked here for weeks, but I missed this one. Thanks!