Going to Need a Bigger Bag

General Discussion
I hope this achievement will receive a fix soon. The drop rate on many of these items is disgracefully low considering how many you need for this. I have been killing rares by the hundreds for over 2 weeks straight without a single drop of any kind. It is already bad enough that the rares weren't given legitimate health pools so that they aren't 2 shot by people before anyone else can get there, even if camping.

I realize that many aspects of WoW rely on forcing players to grind and fight a random number generator to keep them playing instead of quality content, but at some point, bad design should be addressed, and in the case of this achievement, it is pretty poorly designed. They either need to fix the rare health at the very least, but better would be to up the droprates by 1%+.
Actually another easy fix would be to allow players to buy items they are missing, since the drop rate is such a joke. If players can grab some of what they need from the AH, it would help balance it out.
If they implemented this they may as well remove the achievement, because you wont be achieving much if you just buy off the AH
There are plenty of easy achievements to go after. Hard ones should be left unnerfed for those who want a challenge.
I would be all over spending 5000+ lesser charms for the last 2 items I need.

Like seriously, screw Monstrous Spineclaw and Watcher Osu.
what even is this
I've killed Jadefire so many times now....
11/05/2014 06:31 PMPosted by Vampirica
There are plenty of easy achievements to go after. Hard ones should be left unnerfed for those who want a challenge.

To be clear, there's nothing difficult about the achievement. All of the items are gained from easily soloable mobs.
Well, there are a group of rares in Warlords that drop a random item from that achievement.
Some changes should have been put in right away like having the monstrous spineclaw have a static spawn point or give the ancients a chance to drop the pet; Golganarr needs a much shorter spawn timer; and there needs to be a modest buff to the drop rates on the items.

And the worst part is that it's all for 10 nerd points. 10! It deserves a title at the very least.
11/05/2014 07:07 PMPosted by Lughnasadh
Some changes should have been put in right away like having the monstrous spineclaw have a static spawn point or give the ancients a chance to drop the pet; Golganarr needs a much shorter spawn timer; and there needs to be a modest buff to the drop rates on the items.

And the worst part is that it's all for 10 nerd points. 10! It deserves a title at the very least.

I don't really care about another title I won't use, but I did find it odd it wasn't a 25 or 50 point achievement.
I'd have been happy with just an increase in achievement points up until my eyes bled from grinding out spineclaws. Now I wants my title; my precioussss. :)