F Nesignwary Bring Back D.E.H.T.A.

General Discussion
This chump goes out and kills all the animals every expansion for no reason just because he can. Oh look at me I'm pro gunning down a bunch of animals just chilling trying to eat grass n sh.

How about a quest to hunt down small package Nesignwary and bring him to justice for all the useless killing.

Druids I know you feel me on this one
How about no.
i liked the part where he said small package
I feel you on this one bro...
I do feel you on this one... is that... corduroy... It's so soft and nice...
Is old boy in WoD? I like those quests, and the nice blue reward you get from them. DEHTA, well they got their whole passive exterior thing going on, but man do they get upset if you accidentally kill a "harmless" animal that's chowing down on your head
F Nesignwary

Well then
You think Nesingwary's bad?

You should see what we undead do for fun.
We should have a new neutral battleground based on choosing between mutually exclusive factions Nesingwary's Nature 'Nnihilators and D.E.H.T.A.'s Meat-Eata Beatas. You'd be split based on your allegiance to those two factions, rather than whether or not you are Horde or Alliance. Nesingwary players will of course be trying to chop down a forest or poach some animals or something and D.E.H.T.A. will be trying to stop them. It can be AV style with NPCs and objectives and a longer, more drawn out battle style.
11/05/2014 06:55 PMPosted by Nixx
Nesingwary's Nature 'Nnihilators and D.E.H.T.A.'s Meat-Eata Beatas.

This is priceless! XD
Oh, good. I spent like three minutes thinking of the second one and was worried it would be a flop. :x

While I definitely wrote that post as a joke, the more I think about it, the more I think that sounds like it could be really fun both as a BG and as a set of quests that's a little more involved (as factions should be) than the Borean Tundra set.
11/05/2014 06:51 PMPosted by Nopainnogain
Is old boy in WoD? I like those quests, and the nice blue reward you get from them. DEHTA, well they got their whole passive exterior thing going on, but man do they get upset if you accidentally kill a "harmless" animal that's chowing down on your head

AU Nesingwary for raid boss.
Sorry. Nesingwary gives me a sweet new pair of bracers. For those I will go out and slaughter 8 different species into extinction.
i actually laughed out loud . +1
Death to DEHTA, hunt ALL THE ANIMALS.

11/05/2014 06:55 PMPosted by Nixx
We should have a new neutral battleground based on choosing between mutually exclusive factions Nesingwary's Nature 'Nnihilators and D.E.H.T.A.'s Meat-Eata Beatas. You'd be split based on your allegiance to those two factions, rather than whether or not you are Horde or Alliance. Nesingwary players will of course be trying to chop down a forest or poach some animals or something and D.E.H.T.A. will be trying to stop them. It can be AV style with NPCs and objectives and a longer, more drawn out battle style.

Yus.
KILL ALL THE THINGS
11/05/2014 07:13 PMPosted by Soupmix
i actually laughed out loud . +1

same
11/05/2014 06:49 PMPosted by Mooscha
How about no.

What?? Yer Tauren man out of everyone I'd expect some sympathy from...he's gunning down yer brothers and sisters out there. I gave up In N Out Burger for you, the sacrifice is real.
Thing is, animals have faces.
As a hunter, my job is to shoot things in the face.
Thus, I cannot agree to this. Also, DEHTA is a bunch of poopy-heads anyhow.