Can't group with my friends on different relm

Customer Support
Hey, I invited a friend to my group and he didn't come to my realm. I can't find him. What's going on, is this intended? I can't get my friend to my realm.
It depends on what realms are involved, and if your in a phased zone.
It's Kel'Thazud and Bleeding Hollow, we are on the Timeless Isles. We played together every week for the psst 6+ months and tonight is the first night it didn't work. Did something change?

ETA: We go to my server to get away from Horde.(unless something has changed very recently, this has always worked and it worked last week)
Any info on this one? I'm trying to find out if this will work again tonight. It has worked since the patch. I was able to test this out in other zones in Pandaria and I simply can't get anyone over to Bleeding Hollow or vice versa no matter what I try.
I'd put a petition in, have a Game Master take a closer look at this one.

I've not seen anything on this - at least not yet.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.
11/06/2014 09:13 AMPosted by Zenfoldaire
Any info on this one? I'm trying to find out if this will work again tonight. It has worked since the patch. I was able to test this out in other zones in Pandaria and I simply can't get anyone over to Bleeding Hollow or vice versa no matter what I try.

I believe it's just a phasing issue which can be resolved by relogging or reloading.

Also meet that person on Timeless THEN invite him to a group.
Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot tonight and let you know what I find out. I'll put in a ticket ASAP as well.