Things need to change

General Discussion
Blizz,

Things need to change as far as PvP goes. You have made alliance racials way too powerfull esepcially Every Man For Himself. Everyone worth their salt in PvP has now gone to Alliance (if they were Horde) and gone Human just for the racial in PvP. It is WAY too powerful. At the very least, make the undead racial on par with it. There was no reason for you to nerf Will of the Forsaken yet buff EMFH.

BG's are terrible now for horde. Since the patch has gone live and you made the option of faction changes to go on sale for an entire week, the horde literally loses every battle. Even at the blizzcon tourney, every class that can be a human, is a human.

This has NOTHING to do with balance in the sense of 90 vs 100 content. This has to do with what is more powerful in PvP.

Nerf the human racial or bring the undead racial exactly on par to make things fair. Why should humans have two dps trinket options when undead cant?

Everyone on alliance side that can be a human, is a human. How does this promote fun and fair play?

Fix this blizz. Or you are going to have a lot of players that PvP, stop playing.
I support this thread.
Normally people are just uselessly complaining, this time you got it bang on :P
11/08/2014 11:47 AMPosted by Sícarius
You have made alliance racials way too powerfull

How about we wait 10 years to fix it?
just buff the undead racial, how hard is this
If they wanted to balance PVP they would need to make many more changes than just looking at Racial abilities again.
I support Overwatch. It's a FPS style game from Blizzard. Instead of the ilvl focused, no-clipping run through people like you're a ghost, OMG HEAL ME, general lameness of WoW PvP, which even the Devs have said is "hard to watch". Hopefully Blizz will drop WoW PvP back to the side-game it was in the first lace and focus PvP efforts on an actual PvP game and not a PvE game pretending to compete with "e-sports". Forget "what's your arena rating?:. It'll be "how many headshots have you gotten?".

Come run with the big dogs or just stay on the MMO porch and bark.
11/08/2014 11:52 AMPosted by Latherian
If they wanted to balance PVP they would need to make many more changes than just looking at Racial abilities again.

But this is the real glaring issue at the moment. I remember when 6.0.2 went live, I could still go into BG's and horde was winning quite a bit. Horde players actually bothered to do stuff. Right now, I que in, people dont even bother going after objectives/flag capping. Litereally not one person goes for a flag in Twin Peaks or WSG.

Then the following week, they did the faction/server transfer deal and EVERY horde pvp player that does nothing but pvp faction changed/server transfered. Now all those players that I was queing up with in BGs 2 weeks ago, im going up against, and getting steam rolled. All because of an OP racial and the option to spend maybe $20 to get it.
11/08/2014 12:06 PMPosted by Sícarius
But this is the real glaring issue at the moment. I remember when 6.0.2 went live, I could still go into BG's and horde was winning quite a bit. Horde players actually bothered to do stuff. Right now, I que in, people dont even bother going after objectives/flag capping. Litereally not one person goes for a flag in Twin Peaks or WSG.

Then the following week, they did the faction/server transfer deal and EVERY horde pvp player that does nothing but pvp faction changed/server transfered. Now all those players that I was queing up with in BGs 2 weeks ago, im going up against, and getting steam rolled. All because of an OP racial and the option to spend maybe $20 to get it.

Well, that's because they just want to get better gear. Either they don't want to keep dying to people with better gear for hours on end to actually start to PVP or they just want an easy ticket for better gear to PVE with.

Gear only creates more balance issues in PVP anyway, so why not kill two birds with one stone and make FREE PVP sets (for stat preferences eg: mastery over crit). There you go, people that join BGs will be joining because they want to actually PVP, and at the same time the PVP will be more balanced than ever and will be based solely on skill and team compositions.
11/08/2014 11:51 AMPosted by Grimzskunk
I second.

Human racial is just stupid imo but, maybe there would be no Human without the op racial.

LIES. I find this plenty reason to be a human
http://youtu.be/wCCZo5FmD6A?t=3m35s
Blizz,

Things need to change as far as PvP goes. You have made alliance racials way too powerfull esepcially Every Man For Himself. Everyone worth their salt in PvP has now gone to Alliance (if they were Horde) and gone Human just for the racial in PvP. It is WAY too powerful. At the very least, make the undead racial on par with it. There was no reason for you to nerf Will of the Forsaken yet buff EMFH.

BG's are terrible now for horde. Since the patch has gone live and you made the option of faction changes to go on sale for an entire week, the horde literally loses every battle. Even at the blizzcon tourney, every class that can be a human, is a human.

This has NOTHING to do with balance in the sense of 90 vs 100 content. This has to do with what is more powerful in PvP.

Nerf the human racial or bring the undead racial exactly on par to make things fair. Why should humans have two dps trinket options when undead cant?

Everyone on alliance side that can be a human, is a human. How does this promote fun and fair play?

Fix this blizz. Or you are going to have a lot of players that PvP, stop playing.

That's the way I feel about hunters and their pets they are way too powerful
11/08/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Reimuhakurei
If everyone is Alliance now why are the Horde queues still so damn long.

I feel as though it's the opposite. BG ques say 5 min and ive been queing for fresh in less.
Looking at the 3v3 ladders, it is all human until about number 251 which is an rsham then after that, you dont see another horde player (see non human) until #369.

Yup. Human racial isnt OP at all. Right blizz? Despite the buff back to WoTF.
11/08/2014 11:52 AMPosted by Solaru
You have made alliance racials way too powerfull

How about we wait 10 years to fix it?

It must be horde bias.
All the alliance human pvpers downvoting the op
Sad
11/08/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Reimuhakurei
If everyone is Alliance now why are the Horde queues still so damn long.

I'm still outnumbered 4:1 in Ashran, I think our racials need to be buffed more.
horde on US realms had it way to good for way too long