Best 2v2 arena class combos

Arenas
If you can adapt to a class well, comp is important, but you also will want keybinds/macros/open mics/skill/etc...the person i prefer to arena with is another sub rogue in my guild. sure, rogue/rogue isn't the best choice, but we have done retarded things against some teams. It's all about preference imo.
7k isn't that much right now, try two rogues shadow dancing and melting your face with 24-27k crits 3-4 times in a row each...
Fixed.

You cant honestly say Pally warr, pally lock, or pally DK is a bad comp.

Priest lock or druid lock MAY be better, but itd be close, depending on the other team. (Strictly 2s).

paladin warrior sort of sucks now :/

I know several pally/warriors at 2500 in 2s O.o

I know its harder than it usually is, but still.....Warriors just aren't as good as they once were.

paladin warrior sort of sucks now :/

I know several pally/warriors at 2500 in 2s O.o

I know its harder than it usually is, but still.....Warriors just aren't as good as they once were.

This is due to recent nerfs on warrior mechanics, plus they can't heroic lead up any angled surface, also intercept and charge got the same CD i believe, but please correct me if any of this is wrong. And it's arms that got hurt the most in last patch (of all the warrior specs that is) while fury got thrown on roids. Hopefully this is reversed soon, as I prefer to fight against an arms warrior over a fury warrior
Resto + Anything.

Rogue + Anything.

yeah, thats usually how it goes lol. Rogue+Resto gets annoying tho
Shadow Priest / Frost Mage and DK / Healer are probably the top comps at the moment.

I likke warrior+priest and it works pretty well for me
02/22/2011 06:25 PMPosted by Lingling
7k isn't that much right now, try two rogues shadow dancing and melting your face with 24-27k crits 3-4 times in a row each...
yeah no way man it may have actually been a joke

05/12/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Stevenren
ret and war -> unbeatable :D
NNNNNECRO
necro much?
It depends on the players but, i have troubles with Feral/Frost,Unh Dk/Ret DK, And Frost/Afflict. :)
WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL COMMENTING ON THIS, LET THE THREAD DIE
12/14/2010 08:42 PMPosted by Solweaver
mage/priest is terrible this season

wat?
Mage (frost)/rogue
Mage (frost)/feral
Mage (frost)/Mage (fire)
Mage/priest (disc)
Mage (fire)/paladin (holy)
Mage (fire)/ Warlock (aff)
Mage (frost)/ Warlock (destro)

there essentially ur choices. The top 3 are your best bet untill u no how to land a kill on ur own, then Mage/priest is probably ur safest bet for <Gladiator>
I have to say the i have done a lot of damage playing arenas with dps warrior and blood dk this i find is a very good combo!
01/28/2015 09:12 PMPosted by Demonblood
I have to say the i have done a lot of damage playing arenas with dps warrior and blood dk this i find is a very good combo!

how many pages did you have to go back to find this thread?