no change in que times

General Discussion
someone rate my mog I have nothing to do >:O
i'll rate yours back
11/15/2014 10:41 AMPosted by Detheater
i'll rate yours back

9/10
Currently 1425 in Proudmoore, signed on at 9:30PST wait EST 2.5 hours - 1 hour.

Came in at 2500ish. Overall, much better than yesterday, but I also signed on much sooner.
This is total BS! I have only been able to play about 20 mins since it came out. The queue for Bleeding Hollow is so darn long, I can never get in. 4-8 hours in queue - then when I am not there and the queue pops, it boots me and then I have to start all over. I should get priority next time if I did not get in on hte last queue up.

Today I have been waiting since it came up, still 4200 in queue ahead of me but still bouncing between 3 -6 hours.

Blizzard sure had their billing severs up as I got billed today.

You guys should not have allowed this many people on one server. I want some type of refund for the waste of my time sitting in front of my BLEEDING HOLLOW IS FULL screen.
Was hopeful that the patch would alleviate the queue problems to the point of having some hope of playing a char during the day/afternoon/evening instead of having to sit there for hours waiting to log in.

Unfortunately it looks like it hasn't :(

2400+ in the queue with an estimated time that started at around 90 minutes and is gradually making its way up to the several hour range again (currently bouncing around between 130-180mins).

From what a blue posted in another thread this is with the normal server capacity limits too... Tons of new people I guess reactivated their accounts. Hopefully either freebie realm transfers will be available to lower pop realms or Blizzard will be able to bump the capacity up even more on high pop realms without sacrificing stability. Right now it's frustrating as hell to have to wait hours to play my mains.... back to messing around on an alt on a low pop server I guess.
Posted by Detheater
i'll rate yours back

9/10

:3
eyy you get 8.5/10 for using those robes, but them being purple so its all good
11/15/2014 10:43 AMPosted by Tawg
I can never get in. 4-8 hours in queue - then when I am not there and the queue pops, it boots me and then I have to start all over. I should get priority next time if I did not get in on hte last queue up.

I completely agree, the same thing has happened to me like 5 times since launch and its annoying as hell
Yep. I'm still in the queue.
@Detheater 0/10, you're blank.