best race...for a hunter?

Hunter
leveling up an orc hunter, is there any race thats better? humans cause of trinket?
Panda's cause we are cute and fluffy.
Orcs are fun since in dreanor there are the frostwolf clan and they look like badass hunters
11/19/2014 04:11 AMPosted by Strawberyy
Orcs are fun since in dreanor there are the frostwolf clan and they look like badass hunters

Except orcs have been like the most overused race in the whole game...
Dwarves my son. Dwarves.

If you do not believe me check the Vanilla cinematic trailer.
Troll master race.
11/19/2014 04:20 AMPosted by Kaming
11/19/2014 04:11 AMPosted by Strawberyy

Except orcs have been like the most overused race in the whole game...
I believe Humans are right up there.
Blood elf hunters are OP now.
I love my orc to death. I almost made a troll, but one look at the sideways bow shooting animation and I couldn't stand it. Also I like how the hunter gear looks on my orc this xpac better then I have in a long while.
If you want to go straight off of Min/Maxing then Horde Side you'll choose:

Orc > Blood Elf > Undead > Troll=Goblin=Tauren

Alliance:

Human > Dwarf > All else
11/19/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Sabertusk
If you want to go straight off of Min/Maxing then Horde Side you'll choose:

Orc > Blood Elf > Undead > Troll=Goblin=Tauren

Alliance:

Human > Dwarf > All else

Is that Orc taking into account lone wolf at the moment. Im not saying that not getting the 1% pet dmg is going to make lone wolf worse then the other talents, but looking at it from the min/maxing side, if your marks or survival then right now the 1% pet buff shouldn't be taken into consideration. Again just to clarify i'm assuming that the player is min maxing and will be taking the LW talent at 100. It might be enough to swap Blood Elf with Orc if your marks or survival. Orc would still be best if your BM though.
11/19/2014 10:11 AMPosted by Lunaboreal
Blood elf hunters are OP now.

True. But despite that, I still race changed to join the Goblin master race after years as a BE for this expansion. Just because I've always loved the little guys...
11/19/2014 10:44 AMPosted by Agerron
Is that Orc taking into account lone wolf at the moment. Im not saying that not getting the 1% pet dmg is going to make lone wolf worse then the other talents, but looking at it from the min/maxing side, if your marks or survival then right now the 1% pet buff shouldn't be taken into consideration. Again just to clarify i'm assuming that the player is min maxing and will be taking the LW talent at 100. It might be enough to swap Blood Elf with Orc if your marks or survival. Orc would still be best if your BM though.

It's a good point, if you're planning on going Lone Wolf then you'll lose out on the benefits of Orc. Overall it's the best Horde race but for that specific scenario then you could choose any race and be okay.
Nothing wrong with Orc. I've had all sorts of hunter toons and like the human one the best though. It's vanilla but no sideways gangsta boy style and they walk upright.
seems humans are op cause trinket?
Blood elf is the best race in the game for PVE and best on horde side for PVP.
11/19/2014 06:28 AMPosted by Saurõn
Dwarves my son. Dwarves.

And check out me beard!
Dwarf is super good for pvp at the moment, since stoneform can remove all bleeds and magic dots etc
11/19/2014 06:28 AMPosted by Saurõn
Dwarves.

Aye.
100% Dwarf cause we look badass, we can turn our skin to stone. Oh and the beards, nothing strikes fear into the hordes heart like a full beard with coins and Sh!t in it.