Login Queues

General Discussion
1 2 3 201 Next
In attempts to pinpoint latency related issues we’ve temporarily lowered the maximum number of people allowed in each realm. This will result in higher queue times as realms who have populations above the cap will not allow any new players in until it decreases back down below the new player cap. We’re continuing work on this and other issues impacting game latency.
Highly Rated
This is a band-aid solution at best.

I am on a medium-high server, and looking at over an hour till I can log in. Over a thousand people are ahead of me.

This is incredibly ridiculous that after 10 years and numerous expacs and patch releases that something like this would still be an issue.
Highly Rated
I see the flames. They are coming...
Highly Rated
Thank you for the update, it's appreciated! *waits in queue a bit longer*
I guess that explains the being #3 in the queue to going back to #1700. :(

edit: I forgot to say thank you for talking to us and letting us know about stuff like this.
Keep up the good work!
Highly Rated
11/13/2014 12:59 PMPosted by Bashiok
In attempts to pinpoint latency related issues we’ve temporarily lowered the maximum number of people allowed in each realm.

That would explain a few things, actually.

We’re continuing work on this and other issues impacting game latency.

Thanks for keeping the communication up, Bashiok. These issues really were to be expected, at launch. Heh, it's not even nearly as bad as Diablo 3. What I've been able to experience has been top notch, so far.

Anywho, keep it up, this troll will be rooting for you.
This is a joke right?......

I am so disappointed
Highly Rated
Que times were already wayyy too long at least on illidan
Highly Rated
Do whatever you need to as long as it gets fixed!
Thanks for all your hard work, everyone at Blizz.
Highly Rated
The fail is strong with this launch
Thank god for remote access. Logged on while at work, and waiting in queue for 178 minutes on Korgath. GG....
Is that why I just crashed then?
Thank you Bashiok.
In attempts to pinpoint latency related issues we’ve temporarily lowered the maximum number of people allowed in each realm. This will result in higher queue times as realms who have populations above the cap will not allow any new players in until it decreases back down below the new player cap. We’re continuing work on this and other issues impacting game latency.

11/13/2014 01:02 PMPosted by Hina
This is a band-aid solution at best.

I am on a medium-high server, and looking at over an hour till I can log in. Over a thousand people are ahead of me.

This is incredibly ridiculous that after 10 years and numerous expacs and patch releases that something like this would still be an issue.

Get over yourself. Obviously, there are issues that are extremely difficult to pin point down, or they would be resolved. Step 1 of bug investigation is to try to narrow down your suspicious to find what the problem is. Would you rather they just kept everything as it is?
Highly Rated
I'm glad someone is taking the time to downvote any post that doesn't say "Thanks".
Better game experience for those in and for me when I get a chance to get in?

Good news.
Highly Rated
How the heck am I moving up in queue instead of down, how are people getting ahead of me in queue?, Is their like a VIP package you can buy or what?.
11/13/2014 01:03 PMPosted by Hordac
About frigign time you took some action...

I am 100% sure action was being taken the second the servers went up.