Message from J. Allen Brack

General Discussion
Prev 1 78 79 80 91 Next
Message To J. Allen Brack

J. Allen Brack

Cry, cry, whine, cry

Do us all a favor and stop being a paying customer.
dood, they figured out it was only white folk playing this game. get with it guy!!!
Thank you for the game time. It is very much appreciated by me and many, many, many others. Before all this really got bad, I was looking at my subscription history. I had a constant sub for like 8 years, then a gap (life got busy), then on/off, and then constantly subbed since like this August. I noticed in the early years Blizzard gave a lot of 1 day credits. I was kinda of wondering if Blizzard still had the kindness in their heart to give out game time like that again. It warms me greatly to see not only is Blizzard still making wonderful games, but also still caring to and grateful for their entire fan base.
I know many of my real old posts have been negative, and that is something I regret. WoW has been a wonderful game and platform to meet people and play with friends. Though my criticism comes from a love for the game and a desire to see it do even better, some of it may have been unjust. However, I still glad to see WoW improve so much over these years and become something greater and more wonderful than anyone could have ever thought.
Thank you

(Sorry for bad grammar. I can't seem to English tonight. Und ich glaube nicht Deutsch sprechen. Just one of those days.)
I haven't gotten my free game time. Nice thought Blizzard, but since it isn't a reality, at least on my account, it is yet another epic fail on your part.
11/30/2014 08:08 AMPosted by Chickaluka
I haven't gotten my free game time. Nice thought Blizzard, but since it isn't a reality, at least on my account, it is yet another epic fail on your part.

check your account management page, the time kicks in at the end of whatever form of time (sub/game card) you use.
So, about 3 weeks from launch, and the servers are still either (a) inaccessible or (b) unplayable due to extreme latency.

Are we sure that the problem has been fixed?

It may have made sense to cut back on server hardware and engineers during the MoP subscriber bloodbath, but if you want a functional game, it might be time to reconsider the penny-pinching.
accepted and very appreciated. Having been so annoyed with the horrible release of Archeage, I uninstalled it; but heard very good things about the WoD new content and returned to play. Very popular this game and I always enjoy playing with the old toys I accumulated in this game over this last decade. The quality of staff and communication found here in this game is appreciated.

Some of my favorite memories are of listening to Lady Sylvana's music box and doing the broken hilt quest line. Gratz on the 10 years, I started playing in 2004 and have years of good memories. Thank you for taking the time to communicate the intent to make this a very quality game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf5I_immnls
Well, you better make that six days. Because the game still isn't functioning for me.
I just want to do stuff to you guys so much. I love you.
Well, you better make that six days. Because the game still isn't functioning for me.
Not so much was learned from the launch problems after all. Or so it would seem?
Sometimes..You feel like a nut. Almond joy has nuts. Mounds don't.
I don't want free downtime. I want all the mundane things forced on us with this expansion added for today since I have not been able to log on. I can't complete my followers missions and send them on new ones for exp and "loot". I can't farm my plots for the mats to use on my one day cool down profession combines or make more work orders. No crystals for today either. Please, add those for me because by time I will be able to log in on the East Coast I will have left my house. Thank you.
another patch servers not working

5 more free days plz!
12/02/2014 05:00 PMPosted by Chiize
What do you expect.

I expect to be able to play flawlessly after a 13 hour maintenance.
ADD FLYING
I expect Blizzard to stand by their ETA. Yet, it's 7:11 PM CST, and the game is not functional. Is there an ETA as to when it may become functional? I really would like to know.