World of Warcraft: Quest of the Server Queue

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Wyrmrest Accord: 3450 in Queue, 240 Minutes

Me: ............ -wants to flip desk-
I had my lore nerdiness blown away by the Alliance quests. DAMMIT! I wanna see the Horde ones!

-cries in corner-
I don't think Blizzard understands the concept of a que. How is it possible that about 5 times now my position in the que has gone up. That is not how a que is supposed to work. Its bad enough I paid to not be able to play but I can't even be given my fair chance to play. I get bumped in the que.
Bonechewer: 285 and 15 minutes.
I don't agree with you mate, this is disgraceful ... I don't pay $ just to watch the queue day after day, though it is now evident that some idiots seem happy and content with that! Lol
I don't agree with you mate, this is disgraceful ... I don't pay $ just to watch the queue though so idiots seem happy and content with that! Lol

No need to resort to name calling. Did I ever insult you? No, sling a derogatory remark at you? No. So get off your high horse and maybe take a break mate.

And do you really think the queues will be this bad furthermore? They have already stated the improvements they have done on the EU looks to be working so they will be incorporating those to the US servers and increasing the population sizes back up.
I've been waiting in queue since 6:00 PM Central time, it is now 10:47 and I'm still in queue as 2284..
at least you have been on -- i have yet to be able to log onto Proudmoore where my mains are at because every time i look it says LOCKED and the ques are 4200+ with wait times that keep going up and not down -- FIX THE DAMN ISSUES BLIZZ!!!!!!!!
Did I call you something? Where did I mention your name mate? If you feel identified that's your problem not mine, but I wasn't even talking about you
So I feel your pain. I took today off from work to level. I waited almost 9 hours in queue. 9 HOURS! Was stuck at 193 for almost an hour. Logged out and back in....up to 6.1k in front of me. I fully expected a long queue time, but SERIOUSLY Blizzard. I waited longer than my work day to get in and no joy. So my day was waisted and i will never do that again. Get this sh*t figured out. This is THE WORST expac. I've never seen this this bad and I've been playing since early 2005.
I agree with you too. I've been playing WOW for nearly 10 years and not even Vanilla was THIS BAD. I'm very disappointed to say the least
Lol Well myself Turalyon 2978 @ 5829min. And we are a low pop server. LOL GG Blizz on the bottle neck.
11/14/2014 08:50 PMPosted by Justiciero
I agree with you too. I've been playing WOW for nearly 10 years and not even Vanilla was THIS BAD. I'm very disappointed to say the least

You must of played on one of the good servers. Frostmane-US was always crashing and having high latency issues. But no, the queue was never this bad, only the stability.
11/14/2014 08:34 PMPosted by Darkning
HAVE HOPE HERO THERE'S STILL THE LIGHT!

Well, may A'dal himself be with us in our time of need.

PRAYER CIRCLE.

Blessed Light, give us strength and courage to overcome these newfound obstacles. Whether we are new bloods, fresh from the womb of other universes, or longtime veterans, may we coalesce and become one: Under one banner, under one warchief, one king, we stand tall in the face of crippling inability.

To sum it up?

We are not prepared.
The quest is called patience......
WOW, just checked I am at 163 and 8 min
http://i.imgur.com/NroGdcG.jpg

Joining the Quest.......
That's what I mean mate. I'm not trying to be mad at you ...I'm just frustrated because as you just said. It has NEVER been this bad...I would've expected some reasonable waiting time, but TWO DAYS?! Come on! Seriously? It's a bit too much.
I love this game, that's why I've been playing it for nearly a decade, but just think of the millions of disappointed loyal wow gamers who still cant log in. We've been waiting for months and then. This :(
11/14/2014 08:54 PMPosted by Kifo
http://i.imgur.com/NroGdcG.jpg

Joining the Quest.......

At least they gave you a character migration button.
Hmmmmm I hope you get in, but don't count your chickens yet. A mate of mine logged in just to be disconnected almost immediately.
11/14/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Justiciero
That's what I mean mate. I'm not trying to be mad at you ...I'm just frustrated because as you just said. It has NEVER been this bad...I would've expected some reasonable waiting time, but TWO DAYS?! Come on! Seriously? It's a bit too much.
I love this game, that's why I've been playing it for nearly a decade, but just think of the millions of disappointed loyal wow gamers who still cant log in. We've been waiting for months and then. This :(

Trust me man, I get it. I have been on twice for like 5 minutes each cause I got on at 3AM for a quick second while I was letting my dogs outside. I server transferred my main off Area 52 to get a better queue cause 6000 and over 300 minutes wasn't working for me.