World of Warcraft: Quest of the Server Queue

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
11/14/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Rentu
11/14/2014 08:54 PMPosted by Kifo
http://i.imgur.com/NroGdcG.jpg

Joining the Quest.......

At least they gave you a character migration button.

Yes!!!! Transfer from 14 hours queue to......13..hour...queue -.-
11/14/2014 08:57 PMPosted by Kifo
11/14/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Rentu

At least they gave you a character migration button.

Yes!!!! Transfer from 14 hours queue to......13..hour...queue -.-

Its an improvement!! Just not much of one.

140 and 30 minutes.
been in que since midday nz time its just about to hit 6pm and have only moved up half the que in 6 hours might be about midday tomorrow before i actually get to play
138 and 44 minutes. Go down 2 spots and up 14 minutes. Love it.
After about 7 hours, finally down to 1147 and 71 minutes. Getting there :')
I swear this estimate is a troll by Blizzard. In the last 30 seconds I have dropped queue spots by like 5 spots but time has went from 63 minutes, to 5 minutes and back up to 50 minutes
Right? I went from 5 minutes to 4000 minutes earlier lol.
Just got down to 2 minutes. Back up to 10 minutes.
why do I need a play by play of your que time when I can watch my own?. I got home, logged in, at dinner, took a nap, did a few other things I wont talk about in a public forum,, when to the store to buy some groceries and in that time I've gone from 5500 to 850 lol. I might just make it on before the servers go down at 3am I just hope once on the game is actually playable
The tease is real. :/ 1116 334 minutes now.
If you don't want a play by play don't read the thread?

Its the only entertainment I am getting while I watch the queue go down and up and down.
He has a good point there. ^
18.. 1 min Patience quest almost done, how much XP will we get.......
44 and 6 minutes. Hopefully I will not get the follow up quest.

Just got down to 1 minute. Now that is a tease.
YES YES YES YES........ Quest over for the time being :)
Congratz! You unlocked the legendary server slot! :)
I went into WoD fully expecting que times and a long wait but at this point it's getting crazy. If this happened in the past with previous expansions, you'd think Blizz would plan for this to mitigate the problem. If this were a Free to Play game I would say we have no right to complain but it's not. We pay $15 a month to PLAY the game, not sit in que. Oh well. I don't think complaining will magically make my que position change.
11/14/2014 09:09 PMPosted by Ulritan
I went into WoD fully expecting que times and a long wait but at this point it's getting crazy. If this happened in the past with previous expansions, you'd think Blizz would plan for this to mitigate the problem. If this were a Free to Play game I would say we have no right to complain but it's not. We pay $15 a month to PLAY the game, not sit in que. Oh well. I don't think complaining will magically make my que position change.

They got my payment TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand why blizzard doesn't pull down all the servers and fix this...
5604 in q.....933 minutes. Anyone know when servers will be back up in AEST?