4000 in Queue? Offer FREE xfers off high pop

General Discussion
Please offer free xfers off all high pop realms. Instead of just Frostmourne.
xfers y its laggy everywhere and low pop servers will suck after it all gets fixed
Low pop servers will be just fine for leveling.
bro its a 3week que to transfer, lmao
I'm on proudmoore sitting in a 1750 position que, and my bro just logged onto sen'jin with 0 que and barely any people questing
11/13/2014 12:59 PMPosted by Bashiok
In attempts to pinpoint latency related issues we’ve temporarily lowered the maximum number of people allowed in each realm. This will result in higher queue times as realms who have populations above the cap will not allow any new players in until it decreases back down below the new player cap. We’re continuing work on this and other issues impacting game latency.

From the sticky at the top of the forum. Even if they were to offer free transfers, it wouldn't help right now.
dont wanna come to my low/medium pop realm, i cant login either, cant authenticate half my characters
4,800 on bleeding hollow right now.... what in the actual !@#$!
In a few days these ques wont be as bad and in a week maybe two they will be gone altogether. I transferred off a high pop when WotLK came out and as soon as things went back to normal I was stuck paying to get off a dead realm.
Rofl, in a few weeks there won't be a queue. It's day 1 of a new expansion... wth do you expect?"
According to my queue I will have to wait approx. 4 hours to get in. So I most likely won't be playing today.

Supremely disappointing. Not the end of the world, I'm not raging, it's just disappointing. After pulling a pretty long work shift I wanted to just relax and do some leveling. Alas.
11/13/2014 02:28 PMPosted by Alera
11/13/2014 12:59 PMPosted by Bashiok
In attempts to pinpoint latency related issues we’ve temporarily lowered the maximum number of people allowed in each realm. This will result in higher queue times as realms who have populations above the cap will not allow any new players in until it decreases back down below the new player cap. We’re continuing work on this and other issues impacting game latency.

From the sticky at the top of the forum. Even if they were to offer free transfers, it wouldn't help right now.

Beat me to it.

OP: "It might be somewhere on the forums already, but I don't wanna look...."
Yeah, didn't think it'd be this bad on sarg. Definitely moving my mage off ASAP.
Blizz hard at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PUGAKmDJaHk
Its day 1 of expansion there will be issues give it time next day or 2 should be fixed
11/13/2014 02:30 PMPosted by Ritalynn
Rofl, in a few weeks there won't be a queue. It's day 1 of a new expansion... wth do you expect?"
be able to play with no prob ... Is it a good answer ? :D
Some people never learn ...... Like for shutdown ....
11/13/2014 02:32 PMPosted by Kentonn
Blizz hard at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PUGAKmDJaHk

I'm crying.. thank you for this. bookmarked.
Free realm xfers should have been set up !@#$ing weeks ago, this is incredible
11/13/2014 02:30 PMPosted by Mattisbeast
4,800 on bleeding hollow right now.... what in the actual !@#$!

4400 on Sargeras. lol I'll be in game just in time for the next expac to drop