Flying at 100, please!

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
It is a bit tedious that we can't fly after 100. I know bliz said that this is a test to see what we think of not having flying after level cap, but I'm here to say that I'm 100 and I still want flying. Why wouldn't anyone want flying? (minus the small minority, I'm sure they're out there). In every expansion we spend thousands of gold to be able to fly, then we spend thousands more gold just to be able to fly faster. What makes them think we wouldn't want it at 100? I'd like to play at the speed I'm used to playing at. Just my thoughts.
no
I don't miss flying at all. Glad it's gone.
11/15/2014 04:18 PMPosted by Shuku
no

pretty much this

this expansion reminds me in certain ways of the original WoW
No thanks
No thanks
i'm with you, I want flying at 100
I want to fly
So much for that minority statement.
no, keep flying away from this expansion
no
The zones just feel so huge and immersive without flying.

There's a thread w/ 80+ up votes about how flying is bad right now.

So no thanks.
Im 100 too. Flying is less necessary, now more than ever. Flight paths are extremely fast and direct, instead of being clunky and slow in previous xpacs. There portals everywhere, you have a 2nd hearthstone.
Flying is one of my favorite things in the game. Not flying is one of my least favorite things in the game. Hate is not nearly strong enough of a word to describe how I feel about not flying.

Again, if anyone doesn't want to fly, you don't have to. You shouldn't be making that decision for those of us who do.
wtf, I didn't even realize they were not going to have flying at 100, it needs to be in it, there is no reason not to have it but to create a huge time sink in getting around
11/15/2014 04:19 PMPosted by Zeuljin
no

pretty much this

this expansion reminds me in certain ways of the original WoW

This.

Please no flying blizzard.
11/15/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Zephlykk
minus the small minority, I'm sure they're out there)

all polls done show its about 50/50 actually
Lack of flying is currently fine. I've seen no lull in action. When all of the quests are done and all that's left is raiding, the population will plummet for a lot of reasons, including inability to gather materials in a reasonable timeframe in addition to their price on the AH not being worth the effort.

The "please allow flying" crowd has mostly subsided due to the interesting terrain, I assume.
Nice human disguise, troll.

*Swats at the downvote fairy*

More downvotes? really?
No thanks, it brings back Vanilla nostalgia . And this nostalgia is good. Im glad I just can't fly up to that rare mob up on the hill, attack him and fly off.