HCT 51: This isn't the weather channel?

Hunter
1 2 3 25 Next
Because talking about the weather is a great way to... shift the discussion.
I might be crazy, but I think this is the first post I've seen from you in a while.

If it is: HAI!

If its not: well. I guess I should call that therapist.
I miss the snow. I feel like this xpac was made for me. I moved in a southernly direction and now i don't get as much snow. At least I can get snow in wow :)
11/19/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Sadew
I might be crazy, but I think this is the first post I've seen from you in a while.

You're right. That Nuline person never posts these days. Not at all.

<.<

>.>
THE CALLS WERE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE. HE'S BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME

Edit: And now our rogue friend gets to learn how very little attention the mods pay to this forum.
Well sounds like we have 1 person that needs to see a therapist, and another that needs to see a doctor about lazy eyes.
11/19/2014 12:55 PMPosted by Sadew

You're right. That Nuline person never posts these days. Not at all.

<.<

>.>

........Calling the therapist.
Hello. . . This is your therapist speaking. Sounds like you have a bad case of working to much and playing wow to little. Now get back to that questing.
11/19/2014 01:04 PMPosted by Agerron
Hello. . .

is it me you're looking for?
Just out of curiosity have we ever doubled up and created to HTC threads with the same number?
I'm going to miss Illucia when they're gone.

What will I do with my day at work tomorrow before I go on vacation?
11/19/2014 01:12 PMPosted by Agerron
Just out of curiosity have we ever doubled up and created to HTC threads with the same number?

every now and then it happens.
One of these days this Worgen's coming out of the shadows.
instead of downvoting us, why don't you join us?
I'm loving the downvotes for everyone that disagreed in the other thread! It makes me think even more we're dealing with a teenager or just a very immature adult.
The water is warm. . . ohh sorry, not doing weather forecasts here.

speaking of warm water, how do you guys think the pools in the horde garrison are heated. I think there are a bunch of captured gnomes on bikes powering a huge heating device.
I personally keep my Core Hound locked up underneath the pool for the residual heating effect. Hot tubs during the winter are pure magic!
11/19/2014 01:22 PMPosted by Agerron
how do you guys think the pools in the horde garrison are heated.

Thermal pools

dude they're amazing~
Younger than that Sabre. School's out in a lot of places and this is the kind of thinking that kids get before they stop giving trophies just for showing up.
11/19/2014 01:24 PMPosted by Leorina
Thermal pools

dude they're amazing~

Ohhh, this one is really warm. . . Oh Bad Dog!