HCT 51: This isn't the weather channel?

Hunter
Prev 1 14 15 16 25 Next
really excited for tomorrow i haven't been around for the rollout of a new tier since BoT, BWD, and 4 winds. best of luck on loots and kills this week.
I return! With a new xmog... and this glorious screenshot.
http://i.imgur.com/5MieVYm.jpg
10/10
A most beautiful hat, Yjjial :)
What gets me is the expression.

It's somewhere between mind controlled by hat... and had 5 pints of [Mudder's Milk].
Is it just me, or does that hat look like an octo from zelda wind waker?
12/01/2014 06:28 PMPosted by Irwinn
really excited for tomorrow i haven't been around for the rollout of a new tier since BoT, BWD, and 4 winds. best of luck on loots and kills this week.

Just realized I haven't either. Going to be trialing with a friends guild tomorrow while they do normal/heroic this week. Super excited because my xmog is on point.
I just realized that you can display archeology quest items in your garrisons. I know, I know, I'm like 5 years late to the party on this one
I didn't realize that at first either.

My new daily routine seems to be logon, spend 4hours trying to do the daily CM until you finally get it done at 2am.
Second page? Slackers!
Welp pretty excited, I will be leading my first raid today since about TBC time. Wish me luck.
wow is this game still down for maint
Well, you could always go to the maintenance shed and restore the system yourself, Leo.
Be on the lookout though, who knows what all the park services that went offline when Nedry did the system reboot.
Battle.net is down too so I cant even play cardstone.

Speaking of cardstone, Im thinking of macroing my autographed hearthstone card into my chimera shot, they're on relatively the same cd and it would be some great spam...
12/02/2014 10:08 AMPosted by Firekatkid
Well, you could always go to the maintenance shed and restore the system yourself, Leo.

Turn it off and on nbd

12/02/2014 10:16 AMPosted by Jonke
Speaking of cardstone, Im thinking of macroing my autographed hearthstone card into my chimera shot, they're on relatively the same cd and it would be some great spam...

I did this with pandaren fireworks back in ToT.
They were off the GCD so i macroed them to all of my abilities.

Still never got this mission. I am really sad :(
12/02/2014 10:26 AMPosted by Agerron

Still never got this mission. I am really sad :(

I ended up getting it on my shaman.
12/02/2014 10:39 AMPosted by Jonke

Is it 100% random, or does it depend on a building?
12/02/2014 10:39 AMPosted by Jonke

Is it 100% random, or does it depend on a building?
No idea but I know it was a low level quest so if you don't have any low level followers active you might not be able to get it?