HCT 51: This isn't the weather channel?

Hunter
Prev 1 17 18 19 25 Next
Well I was finally able to login a toon...my 3rd hunter who I wasn't really that interested in leveling yet but hey I'll take it! Tanaan here I come again!
my realm isnt even on the list any more
Mine's up but I have to work tomorrow.
I've been studying for the last 8 hours and it has just now occurred to me that you guys were talking about the realms being down. What's even better is that I think you've been talking about it for several pages. I real observant.
Well, at least I got Kargath down. A whole stone and some gold before my server stopped existing.

Took us till about 15 minutes ago just to get everyone into the damn raid.
Ugh.
12/02/2014 08:26 PMPosted by Ixal
I've been studying for the last 8 hours and it has just now occurred to me that you guys were talking about the realms being down. What's even better is that I think you've been talking about it for several pages. I real observant.
Finals (and final prep) kill brain cells, it's a well-known scientific fact!
12/02/2014 08:28 PMPosted by Aleyah
12/02/2014 08:26 PMPosted by Ixal
Finals (and final prep) kill brain cells, it's a well-known scientific fact!
Is that why you stole those brains from UT?
<span class="truncated">...</span>Finals (and final prep) kill brain cells, it's a well-known scientific fact!
Is that why you stole those brains from UT?
No, I stole them from UT because OU didn't have any.
...Is that why you stole those brains from UT?
No, I stole them from UT because OU didn't have any.
We use our brains, not can them. BTW I thought that you were and Aggie.
My server does not exist tonight, which I think shows Blizzard's good taste.

I was thinking about making a character to work on Loremaster. I was all set to make an orc, but now looking at the new skins has made me deeply consider making a her a cow instead. Decisions.
12/02/2014 08:34 PMPosted by Whim
...No, I stole them from UT because OU didn't have any.
We use our brains, not can them. BTW I thought that you were and Aggie.
Technically I'm a Maverick, not an Aggie or a Longhorn. =p
Stormreaver is the same way, alt I'm on is on a dead af realm which is probs why it's working perfectly >.<
I feel so dirty. I had to raid as MM. What have I come to?
I went bm for brakenspore if it makes you feel better
We managed to kill the world boss Tarina. But after waiting through two alliance kills and one wipe (after waiting to log in) there wasn't time to do much else lol. Got that epic 25G drop though!

How long does it take to finish the stables dailies? I'm really tired of killing the same mob 2-4 times a day.
12/03/2014 01:08 AMPosted by Kaming
I feel so dirty. I had to raid as MM. What have I come to?

Yes yes, Let the hate flow through you!!!

MM has always been my fav spec, yet when ever I have raided I have had to go BM or Survival, Im happy its on top for this xpac, but thats just me.
So someone apparently feels the need to downvote everyone in this thread (or at least on this page). Wonder who it could be.
It was me....I'm just a disgruntled hunter.
Wonder if our friend is still lurking out there. Come in and join us, the water is warm!
So i have not xmoged them yet. But i just got the orc grunt shoulder's from my war mill. Have wanted those since the first day i logged into the game!