Stitches Jr. (Spoilers Within)

Pet Battles
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
Two Nether Faerie Dragons and 1 lvl pet. Every time.
Me too! Mud Jumper ftw!
11/13/2015 07:23 AMPosted by Rennelf
Two Nether Faerie Dragons and 1 lvl pet. Every time.

Why the Level 1 pet?
I assume because it gets a tiny bit of xp.

I usually do Tiny Goldfish (1,1,2) and double pump + cleansing rain pretty much 1 pets him. but i have a purple puffer for back up just in case.
water spirt and chrom

geyser, whirlpool
howl, surge of power
dead
Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon...Celestial Blessing then Life Exchange, swap to Iron Starlette...Wind Up, Supercharge, Wind Up = dead Stitches.
11/13/2015 01:37 PMPosted by Gluscus
water spirt and chrom

geyser, whirlpool
howl, surge of power
dead

This is what I do...4 buttons, 5 if u include the swap. I am not sure how to do it faster :)
yellow bellied bullfrog will solo stitches jr. keep hitting with kiss and heal as able
I like corehound for this

Scratch / Howl / Whatever makes you happy for slot 3

1st move howl / then scratch till howl is off cd. If he gets to 500ish health just use scratch
You can solo him with an aquatic water strider...time your pumps for when he is enraged and he goes down in 3 hits
Unborn Val'kyr
Pandaren Water Spirit
Chrominius

cake walk
11/29/2015 07:26 AMPosted by Mackenzy
Unborn Val'kyr
Pandaren Water Spirit
Chrominius

cake walk

Indeed. You can use howl bomb on the goat as well.
best way to beat him is use brightpaw...use prowl then use arcane dash and bang he is down to 1k hp unless you crit in which case he dies off one shot....once at 1k hp just either use brightpaw til he dies or switch to menagerie custodian and hit him with ion cannon at this point he should be dead as long as brightpaw's arcane blast hit him one more time for over 500 if not just switch to a 2nd menagerie custodian and finish it with another ion cannon..only takes about a min at best to beat him
I beat him in 6 turns with frostwolf ghostpup and brightpaw because the fight is scripted

Turn 1: Scratch
Turn 1: Stitches uses his powerup ability
Turn 2: Ghostly bite
Turn 2: Stitches attacks
Turn 3: Swap with Brightpaw
Turn 3 Stitches attacks
Turn 4: Prowl
Turn 4: Stitches uses his powerup ability
Turn 5: Stitches attacks
Turn 5: Arcane Dash
Stitches 'dies'
Turn 6: /dance
Stitches dies for good on turn 6
Its from 2014
Chrominius definitly makes this battle a breeze. I tried so many different pet variations and Stitches just kept stomping them all into the ground like they were level 1 and he was level 100. With that one pet, the battle turns a complete 180.
I beat him with Mini Thor
Great help, killed him just with iron starlett, ty.