All Servers Locked!

Technical Support
Says all the Servers are locked, Guess i wont be playing tonight
what the hell blizz!!!!!! whats going on!?
we are getting screwed thats whats going on
i have 10 90's on all the pvp realms and i cant get in im always 4000+ in queue
im very dissappointed;(
I want to cry

I preordered the day you could preorder
I'm disappointed also. It doesn't surprise me since we've been slowly watching them combining realms and downsizing servers, but I think it's a huge fail. A boatload ton of people that stopped playing because they were bored are all back here and ... *poof* ... locked realms.

Thanks for the chance to vent.

Perhaps when people get to 100 and are "bored" yet again, we'll be able to log in and play normally once more. I'm very vexed right now.
Doing the same damn thing all over again...extended maintenance didn't do jack !@#$.
Realms locked again?
11/14/2014 01:26 PMPosted by Thordraxxus
Doing the same damn thing all over again...extended maintenance didn't do jack !@#$.

The lag on Stormrage at least has mostly gone away after the maintenance, so now its just filled up servers. If they do what they've done in the past then the servers are still set to a very limited amount of people at one time but will be slowly raised over the next day or so until they reach the sweet spot where there is as little lag as possible with as many people online as possible.
They wonder why they lose subscriptions for years at a time... because they have a great product everyone wants but can only handle a small client base. Proof in in the pudding. I left for two years because of this BS now here I am again.... gee wonder what decision I'll make this time.

Another video game here I come.
11/13/2014 05:58 PMPosted by Shanarla
im very dissappointed;(

You're lying. You can't have 10 90's on all the pvp servers.

But it does suck that we can't log in.
its not just servers being locked., endless logging in to ones that aren't locked but share a common hub with one or more thats locked causes you to never log in regardless.
this launch has sucked
After waiting in the queue for around 40 minutes or so, I once again got the Character Not Found issue after a lengthy wait at 90% loading. Tried to switch to another server, all servers appear as locked currently.
11/13/2014 06:49 PMPosted by Diiz

Perhaps when people get to 100 and are "bored" yet again, we'll be able to log in and play normally once more. I'm very vexed right now.

Yep should be able to play in february. Can't wait ...
11/14/2014 01:49 PMPosted by Babamooey
11/13/2014 05:58 PMPosted by Shanarla
im very dissappointed;(

You're lying. You can't have 10 90's on all the pvp servers.

But it does suck that we can't log in.

I think he meant he has 10 toons and they are all on an handful of pvp servers (maybe like 3-4 servers).
well i was online then got dc'd logged in within 1 min and got placed at back of queue. 4500+ queue thx
Are they all locked for the remainder of the night? Was there an announcement?
Yeah this night sucks for wow
I would love to know what they are doing to fix this, i didnt pay cash money to this company to be shafted out of their product because they decide to put limitations on the realms, this is quite basically at this point theft because we paid to be able to access a product that we are now unable to access. I play on a realm that is Low/Mid population for a reason, its never at max capacity so there is no reason i shouldnt be able to log in and use said product i paid them to be able to use. this is nonsence.
So we lowered the realm pop again??? Cause my low pop server that had NO wait time and has hardly ANYONE on it now has a 400+ Queue!!! are you flipping serious right now.

was tired of waiting in 5000+ Queue for Tich, korgath, illidan... went to Alterac mountians an BAM 400+ Queue there now!