Unsubbing

Technical Support
Good, less queue times for the rest of us.
I love how he is still posting, because he didn't un-sub, and OP is a child.
11/14/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Wisdöm
Even if you're leaving, you're just 15 dollars out of 7 Million. You don't matter. I hope you find another game that will keep you away. We don't need your immaturity. Should have expected it, IMO.

That's wrong, all subs matter.
Im right there with you zomboden, hit 100 16 hours ago, just wanna log in and do dungeons, but character not found is OP
I haven't had any que but not being about to get past 90% is a problem. Maybe just make it all offline playable while they fix the problem for online,
11/14/2014 02:21 PMPosted by Armati
I love how he is still posting, because he didn't un-sub, and OP is a child.

I love how you're on the forums instead of playing.
Are you seriously having fun this expansion? :) please tell me more.
11/14/2014 02:22 PMPosted by Anothercandy
I haven't had any que but not being about to get past 90% is a problem. Maybe just make it all offline playable while they fix the problem for online,

Phasing etc. requires activity from the servers. Too much is server side for that.
11/14/2014 02:20 PMPosted by Zomboden
Its not the que thats get me. Its the kick in the nuts that you wait in que THEN you cant get past the loading screen.

o man watch out says the lvl 100 gtfo
11/14/2014 02:25 PMPosted by Xerao
Stormreaver 2200+ server queue 300min+ wait time... No free character transfer available... Double you, Tea, Ephfffffffff

I was actually about to shell out another $25 just for the priviledge of moving to a lower pop. server.

...Then I had a quick look at the forums and realized it's just not worth it.
I honestly haven't seen a launch this horrible since... !@#$ I can't even compare it to anything, maybe VirtualBoy?
11/14/2014 02:19 PMPosted by Vietgnome
I'll log onto the forums tomorrow so I can laugh when you're still 92

Cool.
Just bookmark the OP and check the activity log every few weeks.
11/14/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Xasti
1 less person in queue yes!

Like it matters, you'll just get a nice little "character not found" blue bar of death when you get through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2svVkkNuSq0
11/14/2014 02:23 PMPosted by Vietgnome
I love how you're on the forums instead of playing.
Are you seriously having fun this expansion? :) please tell me more.

I laughed. Superb retort.
I really don't understand the grief everyone has given the guy. The release has been rubbish. Patch has been out 4 days and I've still yet to get on. So for some of you who have been lucky enough to get on - that's great - for many it's been a complete waste of time.

Can't hurt to understand the frustration.
11/14/2014 02:47 PMPosted by Astromage
I really don't understand the grief everyone has given the guy. The release has been rubbish. Patch has been out 4 days and I've still yet to get on. So for some of you who have been lucky enough to get on - that's great - for many it's been a complete waste of time.

Can't hurt to understand the frustration.

So tell it to your diary because it's the only one who cares about your bleeding !@#$%^.
11/14/2014 02:50 PMPosted by Voracks
So tell it to your diary because it's the only one who cares about your bleeding !@#$%^.

I guess v@g1Na is a bad word...
Ah yes. The intellectual crowd arrives.