World Server Down

General Discussion
Wyrmrest Accord's World Server died probably 15-20 minutes ago, and hasn't come back up yet. The realm doesn't say "OFFLINE" anymore, but I haven't been able to log in since. Either I get stuck at Connecting, stuck at Connected, or on a rare occasion I get back to the character screen only to get "World Server Down" after sitting at a 90% loading bar for a while.
Same here with Garona =(
i think they all are down
Same with Stormrage
I'm getting pissed at this too. You'd think that they'd have prepared better. Nope, less people playing is their solution
I think you may be right, Iceclover. My husband on Ner'zhul is also now having issues. Stuck in midair above his garrison saying "instance not found" and cant' log out or move or anything. =(
Yeah I am stuck at Connecting too, it did get stuck at Success but that's it.

I had a few hours on Ravenholdt, because that server and Twisting Nether hadn't crashed yet, they did fine with a few lags, then started getting really bad... Ravenholdt is now down.

Also about WrA, I did get on for a few moments and saw the realm list, WrA was no longer locked, tried to get it but stuck at Connecting there too.
Draenor is down for Hyjal. I'm able to log into my other characters that are in Org.

I'm gonna take a bath and chill for a bit....
Moon Guard is locked. Along with about 20-40 other servers if you look at the list, then again it IS release day but they kinda had eight months to test this and prepare it.
Stonemaul just went down out of god damn nowhere. WTF.
same here on WrA. I did get to the character screen once, when I tried to sign in it said World Server Down. Now I'm simply stuck at connecting, then I get "You have been disconnected from the Network".
same here on WrA. I did get to the character screen once, when I tried to sign in it said World Server Down. Now I'm simply stuck at connecting, then I get "You have been disconnected from the Server".

It was actually more fun watching the queue count down.
Fizzcrank bit the dust too.
Quel'Thalas is down too, but I guess it doesn't make much difference. I tried logging in about an hour ago and I was #2700-something in line.

I'm just going to wait a few days and come back once all the hoopla has died down.
stuck @ Logging into game server for every world.
Stormscale seems to also be amoung the fallen. This is fate's way of telling us to quit ignoring our responsibilities for games.
Same with Lightbringer. maybe they brought them down for a hotfix to the garrison issue
3h que for 5 min of gameplay ... Im only at 50% xp ....
Saurfang just went belly up... for about half an hour and counting...
It seems like Sargeras is down too.